PDA

View Full Version : Hours are posted through December!

tlovesdis
08-24-2005, 06:13 AM
The Disneyland website now has the hours posted through December!!!

chickyb
08-24-2005, 06:35 AM
The Disneyland website now has the hours posted through December!!!

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up! Been trying to plan my October 1-4 trip but didn't know the hours.

:)

losaitkens
08-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the info! Looks like they are staying open till 11PM on Sundays, starting Nov 13th- I wonder if that means a possible Sunday fireworks show???

hdlzx2
08-24-2005, 07:46 AM
would someone please post a link for us lazy folk?

hlbtimes2
08-24-2005, 07:59 AM
calendar (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage&date=20051024)

Thanks for the heads up! I've been checking daily, but hadnt yet today.

Would it be bad to admit I was hoping for a later opening time on Saturday Oct 15th, so that early entry wouldnt be so early? LOL The times look great.

Skunker
08-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Boo hoo - 10 am - 8 pm only on weekdays? How will I ever get in enough Disney fun!??!!!

olegc
08-24-2005, 09:24 AM
you can expect the Holiday decorations to be up by Mid november. the remaining entertainment features (parades, shows, etc.) shall all be in place by Thanksgiving weekend.

BTW - did anyone notice if the Christmas Fantasy parade is really at DCA?

hlbtimes2
08-24-2005, 09:48 AM
BTW - did anyone notice if the Christmas Fantasy parade is really at DCA?

They dont have the entertainment schedule for Nov./ Dec up yet, just park hours.

TowerofTerror
08-24-2005, 09:52 AM
well i say it good hour are up for the parks until December. Well I say it will be probably a week or so before they have the schedules of show and entertainment for December and November

Donald Duck Fan68
08-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Why don't they have the hours up beyond the 23rd of December? Can we assume that they will probably reflect the same as the week before? How about the 24th and 25th? They fall on Sat and Sun, but what has been the pattern in the past for these days?

Darkbeer
08-24-2005, 10:24 AM
Why don't they have the hours up beyond the 23rd of December? Can we assume that they will probably reflect the same as the week before? How about the 24th and 25th? They fall on Sat and Sun, but what has been the pattern in the past for these days?

I presume that from the 26th on, they will have at least the same hours as the prior week, and are debating if it would pay to even add an extra hour or two for closing. But I presume they want to see how crowds and hotel bookings are trending the next few months before making the final decision.

As for the 24th, expect the early opening (8 AM) but a closing time around 8 PM, or a bit later since it is a Saturday.

As for the 25th, you might see a 9 AM opening, but a Midnight closing, as Christmas is a busy day for Disneyland....

pisces
08-24-2005, 11:14 AM
".......and are debating if it would pay to even add an extra hour or two for closing."----Beer

Really? That'd mean they'd keep the Park open till 1:00 or 2:00 am.

On NYE they did that---last year. But, just for that one evening

Darkbeer
08-24-2005, 11:26 AM
".......and are debating if it would pay to even add an extra hour or two for closing."----Beer

Really? That'd mean they'd keep the Park open till 1:00 or 2:00 am.

On NYE they did that---last year. But, just for that one evening

Disneyland used to be open to 1 AM on Saturdays and Holidays.... If enough people are in the park, it pays to keep the park open for the additional food and merchandise sales.

The week between Christmas and New Years has been the Busiest week for Disneyland for a few years now, so anyting that might keep those folks happy is something to think about....:fez: