PDA

View Full Version : Song

neffyh
08-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Go too this website, http://disney.go.com/disneymotion/showcase/index.html and go too attractions and then go 2 the last one called "Disneyland 50th Kick-Off Celebration" Watch it till the end of micheal eisners and Julie Andrews Speech. Do u hear that song where mickey and minnie and all the others come walking. Whats the name of that song. I really like it. :confused:

CrazyTrain
08-24-2005, 08:05 AM
I looked but I didn't see the correct movie :(

hdlzx2
08-24-2005, 08:09 AM
"Disneyland 50th Kick-Off Celebration"

I don't see this either...

olegc
08-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Look under "attractions"

Disneyfun
08-24-2005, 01:10 PM
I saw it but I do not reconize it! Sorry

olegc
08-24-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't recognize it directly either - it could have been written especially for the event - or it could be culled from something like orlando's version of Wishes or maybe from Return to Neverland (Peter Pan 2)

MrTomMorrow
08-24-2005, 02:07 PM
I wasn't able to view the video, but if I recall correctly from the May 5 kickoff ceremony, Mickey and friends come out during a live recreation of the Happiest Celebration on Earth TV commercial featuring the Disney characters "coming home." The segment of the ceremony was narrated by Julie Andrews, and the background music was the same music from the commercial, which was specially composed by Alan Silvestri (a popular composer for movies). Alan Silvestri himself was conducting the orchestra at the May 5 ceremony at Disneyland.

Pictures from the ceremony: http://www.disneylandreport.com/disneynews/050512disneyland50thanniversaryceremonypictures.ht ml

neffyh
08-24-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't recognize it directly either - it could have been written especially for the event - or it could be culled from something like orlando's version of Wishes or maybe from Return to Neverland (Peter Pan 2)
I dont get what u mean? :confused:

neffyh
08-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Iam sorry if I didnt make it specific for you. I didnt mean the first song when the vid starts but the second song where u here people singing.

Disneyfun
08-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Iam sorry if I didnt make it specific for you. I didnt mean the first song when the vid starts but the second song where u here people singing.
I do not think that was in the orignal ceramony. I will have to recheck!

olegc
08-24-2005, 10:30 PM
I dont get what u mean? :confused:
The song could have been a brand new on specially created for the event. Also, there are some common lyrics to the Wishes soundtrack ( the fireworks show in Orlando's Magic Kingdom) or the movie "Return to Neverland". However, I don't know if they are really the same.

My opinion? You won't find it on a recording anywhere..