PDA

View Full Version : Club Buzz?

Rivergallery
08-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Are there still shows there? If so what times are they? Do you think there will be any over the Christmas Holiday....I am thinking of there for lunch.

StonePrincess
08-23-2005, 05:21 PM
There use to be a "Space Ranger" show for the kids, but the last time I went (about a week ago) it was no longer there. (Someone else will probably have more information about the change in this than I do.)
So as of right now it look likes just music plays in the daytime (the event calander that the park hands out says that there are live DJ's) and then in the eveing there are live bands. I'm guessing since there are usally large crowds arounds the holiday season there will be bands playing.
Hope this helps a bit.

Rivergallery
08-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks! Is there a spot to watch other shows that have food?... besides the Tiki Room ;)

DangerMouse
08-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks! Is there a spot to watch other shows that have food?... besides the Tiki Room ;)

DO NOT MISS Billy Hill at the Golden Horseshoe! It is the best show at DL and they sell food there, or you can bring your own in. :D

Gone2Disneyland
08-23-2005, 06:54 PM
DO NOT MISS Billy Hill at the Golden Horseshoe! It is the best show at DL and they sell food there, or you can bring your own in. :D

I second that with loads of enthusiasm also! :p

Back to Club Buzz, when I posted here last month if anyone knew when The Fab Four would be performing again at Club Buzz, someone turned me on to checking Disneyland's online calendar, which showed me exactly when they'd be returning. From looking at the link these days it appears they have live entertainers at Club Buzz both for lunch and after dinner (Times for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are posted as well). I saw The Fab Four (a terrific Beatles band) two weeks ago thanks to the link, and decided to see what the Elvis impersonator was all about after seeing one listed for this past weekend there. So check it out and just select the dates you think you'll be at Disneyland.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage

Rivergallery
08-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks I will save it in my favorites it doesn't have the December calender available yet.