PDA

View Full Version : If I want the Characters to sign

potterphreak
08-23-2005, 01:05 PM
a shirt or a sweatshirt instead of a book (I absolutely DESPISE lugging that thing around all day, but LOOOOVE DDs happiness with it) what kind of pen would I need? Like, a sharpie? Laundry marker? I want something that will last, what do you experts recommend? Thanks in advance!

Malcon10t
08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
a shirt or a sweatshirt instead of a book (I absolutely DESPISE lugging that thing around all day, but LOOOOVE DDs happiness with it) what kind of pen would I need? Like, a sharpie? Laundry marker? I want something that will last, what do you experts recommend? Thanks in advance! We've always used Sharpies, and they have held up well. I've actually gotten depressed now that my daughter is too old (according to her) to get autographs. We used to get the conductors on the train, the engineers, characters, band members, basically anyone attached to Disneyland, signing her books. Now she tells me she just wants to do the rides, and rolled her eyes when I suggested an autograph book (ok, she is 15, but cmon, she's MY baby!)

Toonfinder
08-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Sharpies are great! They don't wash away, and are easy to write with. If you can get the big fat ones they are the very best for characters to grip. When your handing it to the character, make sure the lid is on the back of the pen (for just a little more surface to hold on to), and you hand it to them so it's ready to write with. It's really tough for them to flip the pen over if it's facing the wrong way.

Also, rather then wearing the shirt, take a notebook or some other hard surface to put under it. That way they can sign without bending and slouching... you end up with a much nicer autograph.

kinglouie1967
08-23-2005, 05:11 PM
And Sharpies come in a variety of colors. You can walk away with something really colorful and worthy of framing.

ima_mickeyfan
08-23-2005, 05:36 PM
we are taking the new sharpie click ones....in a variety of colors...
:) no need to worry about caps that way.

Disneyfun
08-23-2005, 08:40 PM
we are taking the new sharpie click ones....in a variety of colors...
:) no need to worry about caps that way.

Good IDea!!!!

kinglouie1967
08-24-2005, 05:55 AM
This thread sponsored by SHARPIEŽ, America's Favorite Permanent Markers! Now available for the first time as a retractable marker! This amazing new product from SHARPIEŽ allows easy one-handed operation and is available in eight bold colors for all your creative marking needs! Buy all eight by SHARPIEŽ retractable markers TODAY!

CrazyTrain
08-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Heh heh heh. I never go anywhere without a Sharpie!
They now even have mini Sharpies - so darn cute!
But not the best things for any large character paws ;)