PDA

View Full Version : AP renewal info?

skeleton@thewheel
02-21-2002, 06:41 AM
hello everyone!

it's been a while since my last post, but the good thing is that I'm now living close enough to DL I can hear the fireworks! YAY! :D

anyway, I heard that it was possible to renew the deluxe 2 park AP to a Premium at no extra cost.......is this true?

I went to the official DL.com site and could not make heads or tales.....

thanks everyone!

socabch
02-21-2002, 07:41 AM
skeleton@thewheel

Welcome back.
I just upgraded my Deluxe to Premium for 15.00. If you don't have the parking on your Deluxe it will be 15.00 plus 35.00. They take the difference in the price of what you paid for your Deluxe and the Premium. No prorating to calculate. Keep in mind that the expiration date stays the same. It's worth it in discounts. If you decide to do it, the best place to go is Guest Services near the outside lockers on the left side of the entrance. You don't have to go to the ticket booth to upgrade. It took me 5 minutes including my line time. One line that moves pretty quick. Your picture is already in the system so they make you a new card right there.

Lani
02-21-2002, 08:40 AM
There is a difference between renewing and upgrading an AP. You can upgrade an AP from one level to another, but that is not the same as renewing your AP. If your AP is about to expire, you cannot get another year for free.

skeleton@thewheel
02-21-2002, 12:17 PM
:) THANKS!

I will be "upgrading" this weekend....maybe tonight!