PDA

View Full Version : Do refurb schedules stay about the same year to year?

nvmom
08-20-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm trying to convince my husband that we should go to Disneyland again sometime in the next 6 mos to enjoy all the 50th stuff. We took our first trip ever last March and loved it. We really enjoyed that time of year. The weather was great... crowds were low.... but still seemed large to us. I just don't think we'd be good "high season" kind of people. Anyway, does the refurb schedule stay about the same? For example, Splash Mountain was down when were there around Mar 10-14, might it be down again at the same time 2006?

Also, I understand the holiday decorations pretty much start going up Nov 1, how long do they stay up?

Thanks.
nvmom

disneyperson
08-20-2005, 04:36 PM
The Christmas stuff usually stays up until around Jan 3rd or so.Early December is a good time to see them. I think you can expect some refurbs in March but nothing like last year when they were getting everything all neat and pretty for the 50th. About all you can do to plan is keep checking the refurb schedules on the Dl website and here.

Darkbeer
08-20-2005, 05:01 PM
The water rides will get a refurb at least once a year, though they try and time them so they don't happen all at once...

All other refurbs are placed on a rotating bases, depending on the need of the attraction.