PDA

View Full Version : Woah, bad craving for Disneyland

nightdesigns
08-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Sometime in 2002-2003 My wife and I had passes. Those expired and we went nearly a year before getting new ones. We were going to wait until after August to get them, but we got the bug to go so badly that we bought the Socal Passes on August 21st 2004. We used them frequently until the beginning of the summer block out. Well the pases expire today ... the last day of the Socal Summer Block-out, and I've gotten the bug sooo bad to go. I haven't been on Space Mountain yet since the re-launch. If we had gotten the passes one day later, we'd be able to go tomorrow. In a normal case I'd renew my passes, but I might be taking a job out of the area in the next few months and the passes would be useless.

hm... to pay the black-out fee and go? Might be worth it.

Uncle Remus
08-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Sometime in 2002-2003 My wife and I had passes. Those expired and we went nearly a year before getting new ones. We were going to wait until after August to get them, but we got the bug to go so badly that we bought the Socal Passes on August 21st 2004. We used them frequently until the beginning of the summer block out. Well the pases expire today ... the last day of the Socal Summer Block-out, and I've gotten the bug sooo bad to go. I haven't been on Space Mountain yet since the re-launch. If we had gotten the passes one day later, we'd be able to go tomorrow. In a normal case I'd renew my passes, but I might be taking a job out of the area in the next few months and the passes would be useless.

hm... to pay the black-out fee and go? Might be worth it.

the next few months huh? sounds like a challenge. You could get your worth out of it in two-three trips. U CAN DO IT!