PDA

View Full Version : Sunday in December?

LilysMom2003
08-20-2005, 08:08 AM
I know the hours aren't even posted for October but does anyone have a memory of what time DL "usually" closes on Sundays in December?

We currently have reservations for Monday-Tuesday but I've heard those will most likely be the cast party days (closing at 6) and I'd love to have at least ONE night at DL...maybe until 10. I was trying to avoid HUGE crowds but it looks like in doing that, I'll be missing out on a bunch of other stuff (fireworks, parades, etc.).

So, what would you do? Sunday-Monday, Monday-Tuesday or Friday-Saturday? (All in early December) Thanks!

stan4d_steph
08-20-2005, 08:33 AM
If you check out the MousePlanet Disneyland Updates from last December, you can get an idea of the hours to expect. Just open the current update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050815.htm) and look at the box on the right. There are links to the previous updates. :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
08-20-2005, 05:05 PM
we go around the first weekend in December every year, if it is a candlelight weekend, the park usually closes at 11 if not then 10pm.

The cast parties shouldn't affect you too much, the parks are less crowded so you will be able to get the rides in you like and enjoy the decorations in the very early evening. On the nights the parks close early, watch the fireworks then off to an early dinner in DTD!!!!