PDA

View Full Version : How do you add a little Disneyland into your day?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Disneynerd
08-19-2005, 04:53 PM
I write my grocery and to-do lists on Disneyland paper with a Disneyland pen. Also, when I have to get up very early, I pretend I'm getting ready to go to Disneyland. It brings back memories of our trips and helps me get to my next task. I also listen to the Disneyland CD when I drive.
What do you do??:)

Opus1guy
08-19-2005, 05:03 PM
I have a Club 33 pen.

And I post in the Disneyland forum on MousePad a bit.

:)

SassyNYLady
08-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I have the pic of my mother and I from splash from our first trip in 2003 sitting prominently displayed in my living room. I see it every morning when I sit and have my coffee. :)

I also have two eeyore plushes (the "Pirates" one and the one of him dressed as a bee) sitting on my dresser.

These things make me smile every time.

Osky
08-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I have a Club 33 pen.

And I post in the Disneyland forum on MousePad a bit.

Just a bit ;)...

I post here, listen to the 6-cd set in the car, and sign checks and documents with various disney pens. I listen to subsonicradio.com at the office.

DisneyDustin22
08-19-2005, 05:16 PM
I frequent the one and only Mouseplanet! When I walk in everyone shouts, "NORM!"

Disneynerd
08-19-2005, 05:17 PM
I listen to subsonicradio.com at the office.Oooo, this is new to me! I listen to live365. Do you like this better?

I just hijacked my own thread.

Opus1guy
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
I frequent the one and only Mouseplanet! When I walk in everyone shouts, "NORM!"

Norm!

SCUBAbe
08-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I guess I come here..other than that nothing.

sambo
08-19-2005, 05:44 PM
I have a Disneyland map background on my work computers, and a photo of the Castle all dressed up for the 50th as a background on my home desktop. Whenever I turn a computer on - I am in touch with my inner Disney...

:D

Maus
08-19-2005, 06:43 PM
My computer at work plays the MSEP introduction when I turn it on. Makes me smile every day. And my screen saver and wallpaper are photos of Disneyland.

Susan L
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
At work I have surrounded myself with all my Disney collectables. I also have clothes that I wear from Disneyland. I am also in the process of planning our next trip so, I do something related to that every day.

Skunker
08-19-2005, 07:14 PM
I am also in the process of planning our next trip, so I think of that from sun up to sun down everyday. I have zillions of Disneyland magnets on our fridge and two Splash Mtn. pictures of us on previous trips in my office. I also have a "family portrait" with Mickey on our living room wall. And of course I check Mouseplanet about 25 times a day!

Malcon10t
08-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I have the 50th Anniversary castle for a screen saver at work, pics of us on Splash, and I have Mickey head pens (purchased in bulk on disneydeals.com) I use for my pen stealers. Since I started using them, I haven't lost one. They are the only ones I loan out. My office is a Disney haven.

Gone2Disneyland
08-19-2005, 08:38 PM
My car always has a Disneyland antenna ball; it now currently sports the one with the gold ears.

I also play Disney music; today I happened to listen to the DCA soundtrack to "Aladdin" at work. Since May, I had also been playing and playing and playing and playing the new 2-disc and 6-disc CDs at work, in the car and at home regularly. I just recently gave them a break so I could listen to the last three Harry Potter books on CD. (Listened to book 5 before reading book 6 entirely on July 16/17, then listened to book 6, and now I'm listening to book 4 before the film comes out. :) )

I'm actually listening to Disney film music on my iTunes right now.

Niwel
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
My wallpaper at work of Sleeping Beauty Castle is from MP. :) I also try and listen to at least one song from the park while I'm in traffic.

DCADude
08-19-2005, 08:55 PM
I watch block party bash on video everyday.

Osky
08-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Oooo, this is new to me! I listen to live365. Do you like this better?

I just hijacked my own thread.

So much better. live365 has way to many ads.

Disney4Me
08-19-2005, 10:04 PM
I have coffee on my front steps with my Mickey Lawn Dude every day.

munchkinsmom0003
08-19-2005, 10:32 PM
My Club 33 keychain fob reminds me of Disneyland everytime, and I visit Mouseplanet, of course! :)

TowerofTerror
08-19-2005, 10:56 PM
well me i come on here and listen my 2 disc 50th Cd's everyday that i get the chance to

truesally
08-20-2005, 12:44 AM
And of course I check Mouseplanet about 25 times a day!

Well you've got me beat there - I'm probably between 15 & 20 times...My husband threatens to log on with a screen name of "Go to Bed, Stephanie" and post right after me :eek:

Besides that obsessive (in a good way) behavior, I have a coconut-lime body lotion from Bath & Body Works that I bought just for our trip last year and I break it out of my travel bag & use it when I need a scent-memory of DL.

I love the idea of the DL map as computer wallpaper but I just can't let go of my Gael Garcia Bernal pic...But I do use my Disney Visa with delight regularly and wear my Mickey t-shirts often.

I Heart Disneyland!
08-20-2005, 01:30 AM
I come here almost daily! Also, I have many framed photos in my home of various DL trips. I don't decorate in Disneyland, but, in my office (at home) I do have 2 framed prints from Pirates of the Caribbean. Oh no! I guess this means that I DO decorate in Disney! :geek:

08-20-2005, 02:41 AM
I put on a CD from the 50th anniversary boxed set whenever I have housework. It's my "spoonful of sugar" because I sure do hate housework.

gerry
08-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Well you've got me beat there - I'm probably between 15 & 20 times...My husband threatens to log on with a screen name of "Go to Bed, Stephanie" and post right after me :eek:

Besides that obsessive (in a good way) behavior, I have a coconut-lime body lotion from Bath & Body Works that I bought just for our trip last year and I break it out of my travel bag & use it when I need a scent-memory of DL.

I love the idea of the DL map as computer wallpaper but I just can't let go of my Gael Garcia Bernal pic...But I do use my Disney Visa with delight regularly and wear my Mickey t-shirts often.
lol

tod
08-20-2005, 09:10 AM
Mickey Mouse watch, thanks to The Lovely Mrs. tod's ingenuity and generosity (see illustration)

Big Disneyland medallion on my car key chain (The 2" one, with the castle on one side and the lands on the other)

Several Disneyland pictures in my revolving-wallpaper file at work (the rest are work-related :rolleyes: )

Overhead satellite shot of Disneyland on the home computer

--t