PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness?

lilstreet
08-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone has done the Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness or knows what it is. I stumbled on it while I was in the AP section on the DL website. I haven't seen anything regarding this.
Could be why it's called The "New" Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, right?

Someone please explain!! :confused:

HydroGuy
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
TTMM allows you into TT one hour before regular opening. They have a comical ceremony and allow you to interact with the Disney characters.

shawnarae
08-19-2005, 03:09 PM
TTMM allows you into TT one hour before regular opening. They have a comical ceremony and allow you to interact with the Disney characters.

Also, you have to have a special coupon. We got it when we booked our package through AAA. 1 coupon per person (except if a child is 2 or under). The coupon (or pass as people call it) allows you into Toon Town 1 hour prior to Toon Town opening. This is usually 1 hour after the DL opens, which means you can get into TT at the park's opening time instead of waiting for an hour. A cast member collects it at the gate upon entering. Rides are open, characters are out & their is a little celebration too! You have TT to yourself basically. I went in July & it was DEAD! Seriously empty. It only happens a few days a week also.

So, AAA is the only way I have heard people being able to do this. Has it changed to AP'ers now too??

funatdisney
08-19-2005, 09:14 PM
[
So, AAA is the only way I have heard people being able to do this. Has it changed to AP'ers now too??[/QUOTE]

I was offered TTMadnesswhen I booked through Disney Travel. I used my AP to book this vacation. I think this is a new thing: AP getting a package vacation without purchasing park tickets through Disney Travel. I have yet to experince TTMadness cuz my vacation is in Oct.

HydroGuy
08-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Also, you have to have a special coupon. We got it when we booked our package through AAA. 1 coupon per person (except if a child is 2 or under). The coupon (or pass as people call it) allows you into Toon Town 1 hour prior to Toon Town opening. This is usually 1 hour after the DL opens, which means you can get into TT at the park's opening time instead of waiting for an hour. A cast member collects it at the gate upon entering. Rides are open, characters are out & their is a little celebration too! You have TT to yourself basically. I went in July & it was DEAD! Seriously empty. It only happens a few days a week also.

So, AAA is the only way I have heard people being able to do this. Has it changed to AP'ers now too??I don't think it is a AAA thing. When we were planning our recent trip I got a quote from the DLR website for a stay at a good neighbor hotel, and the package included TTMM. But I got a better price buying everything separate, and did that instead. We thus did not get TTMM.