PDA

View Full Version : BW Anaheim Inn or Ramada Maingate?

jrsharp21
08-19-2005, 10:20 AM
My original trip for October 7-9 has been changed a little. I was looking to schedule our flights and it looks like there are no flights available later in the day on the 9th. So now we are planning to go 8-10th. Problem is I have reservations at Carousel Inn for the 7-9, but they have no rooms available the night of 9th. So now I need to find a new hotel. The only thing I see available across the street with reasonable prices is the BW Anaheim Inn or the Ramada Maingate. Anyone have opinions of these two?

Mommy2NicknMax
08-19-2005, 10:24 AM
I've stayed at the BW Anaheim Inn once (Dec 2003) and it was fine. A place to sleep and shower, clean room, nice staff. I've never stayed at the Ramada though. I know MousePlanet has some hotel reviews too.

Disney Debbie
08-19-2005, 08:13 PM
We stayed at the BW Anaheim Inn in May and are staying there again in September. Rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. This is the only hotel we stay when we visit Southern California, as they usually have reasonable rates.

Hakuna Makarla
08-20-2005, 06:31 AM
I stayed at the ramada maingate, and loved it!! stay in the very back building ( there new) and top floor! I stayed in the corner room on the fifth floor and it was so quiet!! It was nice, clean and nicely decorated. Yeah I would stay there agan ( but I am at the carousel in April as I stayed there to and like it as well :)
hint, always stay on the top floor if you can, noise level is quieter, and out of the way of running kids( unless you got asome then stay down below so people with out running kids can sleep better :)