PDA

View Full Version : Halloween lay out, when does it start ?please take pictures!

Hakuna Makarla
08-19-2005, 08:52 AM
I would so want to go at this time and see it, but I am not able to again this year. If anyone can please post pictures of this during the day and night please. I have not see it and wish I could. Please, pictures are what I live to see :) I love the night shots of things like tot, and paradise peier, I am sure the holloween lay over will look awsome to at night. thanks ahead of time :)

Skunker
08-19-2005, 09:17 AM
I am going at the end of October/beginning of November. I am hoping to see Halloween and maybe some Christmas decor. I will take tons of pictures to share!

Hakuna Makarla
08-19-2005, 09:17 AM
I am going at the end of October/beginning of November. I am hoping to see Halloween and maybe some Christmas decor. I will take tons of pictures to share!

oh thank you!!! I will look for them :)

JeffG
08-19-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know if they will do something more because of the special events at DCA this year, but in past years they haven't really done any decoration for Halloween at all other than the Haunted Mansion Holiday decor.

-Jeff

funatdisney
08-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey I was there last tuesday and some of the Halloween decorations were up!! You can find them in small out of the way windows and stores. Example: the store window next to the bathrooms near Carnation Cafe are decorated with Halloween pumpkins and such. Of course, the WOD has the Halloween costume section in place.