PDA

View Full Version : If I Had to go to DL on a Friday in December...

potterphreak
08-18-2005, 08:52 PM
which Friday would you recommend? I am taking 3 (count em, THREE) trips to Disneyland the first 3 weeks of December. The second trip will be with my brand spanking new sister-in-law (one of my best friends) and our two 2 year olds. I would prefer a not too packed Friday, as hello, 2 2 year olds (LOL are we crazy or what?!)can get psycho when the crowds become overwhelming, but would like to see Fantasmic! and fireworks (hence the need for Friday). Does anyone know when school gets out for Christmas down there? Thanks for any and all help!!!

Andrew
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
While early December is not quite the idyllic low-crowds winter wonderland of the pre-Pressler era, it's still not nearly as crowded as, for example, August. Either of the first two Fridays would be preferred to the third, as you start getting into winter break from non-year round schools.

hlbtimes2
08-18-2005, 09:44 PM
While early December is not quite the idyllic low-crowds winter wonderland of the pre-Pressler era, it's still not nearly as crowded as, for example, August. Either of the first two Fridays would be preferred to the third, as you start getting into winter break from non-year round schools.

Although the first Friday might be a little more crowded because of the candlight thing. I would go the 2nd Friday if I was picking one for low crowds.

GrumpyUTboi
08-19-2005, 06:24 AM
Are you crazy, low crowds on a Friday. If you want smaller crowds then go Mon-Thur.

potterphreak
08-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Thanks guys, I thought the second Friday would be better. And Grumpy, I can't go during the week if they won't be showing Fantasmic! and fireworks! Silly ol Grumpy!

:-D