PDA

View Full Version : AP News!

MonorailMan
02-20-2002, 07:18 PM
This Is AP Network News:

Dateline- Apple Valley, MonorailMan sucessfully gets his mother to allow him to buy Stuff in Disneyland/DCA, after a 2 hour heated debate, MM finally won. MM Mom states that, "Between the $100 for the AP 1/2 the cost of gas, and 1/2 the cost of parking, he'll be taking a bug chuck out.", But MM debates, "Mom, If I just stop buying so many Computer Games, I'll have plenty of money for DCA/DL Stuff." This was the pharse that ended it. MM says "I'm happy this is over." One small thing though is that MM has to keep Pin Trading to a small amount of money. MM replies, "You Win Some You Lose Some!" This has been AP network news.

:D

Ace
02-20-2002, 07:42 PM
what's a bug chuck? does that involve insect abuse!!??

MouseWife
02-20-2002, 09:04 PM
Congratulations MM!!!

Squinky, you are so funny. :D

tabacco
02-20-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
what's a bug chuck? does that involve insect abuse!!??

Could be a new country bear ;)

Nigel2
02-20-2002, 11:39 PM
Oh are they making new ones to trick some the APs into entering the pooh ride?:D

MouseWife
02-21-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Nigel2
Oh are they making new ones to trick some the APs into entering the pooh ride?:D

Aw, you don't plan on riding it?

How could you say no to a little Pooh bear?

Matterhorn Fan
02-21-2002, 11:52 AM
We'll all ride Pooh. Many people will be thinking about the Country Bears, though.

MammaSilva
02-21-2002, 02:50 PM
how true how true.....never a time goes by when I walk past that empty lagoon when a little part of me sighs in lost memories of those smelly hoaky but had to ride em subs... ...heck I miss the Rocket Rods even tho they broke down EVERY single time I managed to ride them.....I miss the gummy boat ride LOL...but love all the stuff that is left and will ride pooh just because it's there ...

Dlandmom
02-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Congrats on your AP! And yes, do elaborate on the bug chuck concept!;)

Ace
02-21-2002, 04:21 PM
I bet all of you any amount of money that, in some way, there will be a tribute (like the shrink ray in Star Tours) to CBJ in the new pooh ride.

MouseWife
02-21-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
I miss the gummy boat ride LOL...

Why was that ride, and also the Small World ride, gummy?

Dreamstaker
02-21-2002, 06:30 PM
This has been AP network news. . .

Don't you hate it when newscasters try to talk to the audience with new hip phrases that no one gets.

WHAT does "taking a bug chuck out" mean? Is this the family's old rusty VW bug or what?

Why is this bugging me, why am I ranting, where is my Disneyland pass, ah here it is. I am going before I drive you guys nuts. All work and no play make me go crazy.

Matterhorn Fan
02-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife
Why was that ride, and also the Small World ride, gummy? Well, at one point I they tried to spice up the Motor Boat Cruise by putting wooden cutouts of the Gummi Bears from the cartoon show along the shores of the ride.

I don't know how Small World could be gummy. Unless people are putting thier chewing gum under the seats on the boats or something.

MouseWife
02-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
Well, at one point I they tried to spice up the Motor Boat Cruise by putting wooden cutouts of the Gummi Bears from the cartoon show along the shores of the ride.

I don't know how Small World could be gummy. Unless people are putting thier chewing gum under the seats on the boats or something.

I remember that! {Gummi Bears}.

No, I remember the water looking gummy like. From when I was a kid. Oh, geez, early 70's?

Now, I know everyone knows this, they don't sell gum in the park? I mean, they can't stop people from taking gum into the park but they don't sell it.

Do they sell it at the hotels and such?

Why do I really care? I really like gum. :D

MonorailMan
02-21-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Dreamstaker
This has been AP network news. . .

Don't you hate it when newscasters try to talk to the audience with new hip phrases that no one gets.

WHAT does "taking a bug chuck out" mean? Is this the family's old rusty VW bug or what?

Why is this bugging me, why am I ranting, where is my Disneyland pass, ah here it is. I am going before I drive you guys nuts. All work and no play make me go crazy.

:p (<-Laughing)

Think the reporter is a little wacked, apparently my mom says she said "Big Chunk", expect a correction soon. :)

Oh, and A "Bug Chunk", that a em.. erm... What happens if you get motion sickness on "It's a bugs life!" :D

MonorailMan
02-21-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
This Is AP Network News:

Dateline- Apple Valley, MonorailMan sucessfully gets his mother to allow him to buy Stuff in Disneyland/DCA, after a 2 hour heated debate, MM finally won. MM Mom states that, "Between the $100 for the AP 1/2 the cost of gas, and 1/2 the cost of parking, he'll be taking a bug chuck out.", But MM debates, "Mom, If I just stop buying so many Computer Games, I'll have plenty of money for DCA/DL Stuff." This was the pharse that ended it. MM says "I'm happy this is over." One small thing though is that MM has to keep Pin Trading to a small amount of money. MM replies, "You Win Some You Lose Some!" This has been AP network news.

:D

AP Network News-

We have made a mistake in our report, MM mother said "Big Chuck", not "Bug Chunk", we talked to the reporter about this, as it's caused quite a disscussion, he repiled, "I just wrote everything down she said, she did say "Bug Chunk", but her voice was very scratchy.", He also repied, "She looked old, and seemed dilliosnial." MM repied "My mom is not dillosnial, she is fine, you heard her wrong.", The repoter refused to comment.

In other news-

New founder of Lab Corp. Inc, said "I'm moving the new project for the Lab, It will now be on bugs, "Project: Bug Chunks"

Also, our previous story wan't realted to this one.

This Has Been AP Network News.

Nigel2
02-21-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife

Aw, you don't plan on riding it?

How could you say no to a little Pooh bear?

Yeah I will probably go on it. I wasn't a big fan of CBJ though.

Odds are they will do what they did with the pooh ride at wdw, which is a picture of toad giving owl the deed.:)