PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions... [fireworks music and costumes]

krissy1977
08-18-2005, 09:39 AM
This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer when I did a search for it. Is the new firework music at Disneyland on a cd that is currently for sale?

Also, are the halloween costumes for sale at the Park? I noticed they are for sale through Disneydirect now. We are going to Disneyland next week and I'd like to get my son's if they have them there. The new pirate costume is ADORABLE!!!

Thanks!

Mark Mywords
08-18-2005, 09:46 AM
The "Remember..." fireworks music is available on both the 2 disc "Happiest Homecomings" Disneyland music CD and the 6 disc "Musical History of Disneyland" set. Both are readily available.

Gone2Disneyland
08-18-2005, 09:49 AM
This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer when I did a search for it. Is the new firework music at Disneyland on a cd that is currently for sale?

Yes. Look for a two-disc Official Album set at the park at any of the stores there. There's a music store on Main Street next door to the Cinema that should make the fine easy. The cover's blue.

Also, are the halloween costumes for sale at the Park? I noticed they are for sale through Disneydirect now. We are going to Disneyland next week and I'd like to get my son's if they have them there. The new pirate costume is ADORABLE!!!

I saw Halloween costumes for sale at the World of Disney store, so I'm sure they're probably being sold at the park, perhaps the store in Fantasyland behind the castle.

Thanks!

You're welcome. :)

krissy1977
08-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks for your help!!

hlbtimes2
08-18-2005, 11:34 AM
The new pirate costume is ADORABLE!!!

Thanks!

Are you talking about the kids one with the skeleton on black, with pirate clothes on over it? I saw that last night and LOVE it!

DianeM
08-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Just this past weekend, I was shopping at CostCo and they had actual Disney costumes. I noticed a bunch of princess stuff, but they had racks and racks of them. I don't know if they had any pirates.

Diane

Thanks!

phoenixfire2k5
08-18-2005, 12:11 PM
I've also seen Halloween costumes in the store at the Adventureland/Frontierland entrance. When you go in Adventureland from the plaza hub, straight ahead to the right of the restrooms, there is a shop there that can also be entered from Frontierland. I have seen little winnie the pooh costumes and others in there. There is also the little princess costumes in the shop that is in the castle square, next to Pinnochio.

HorizonsA
08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
If you want Disney costumes, they are always on sale year-round. I work at the Disney Store and we sell princess costumes mostly, but we also sell pirate costumes as well as Incredibles too. Plus, if you buy these costumes at a Disney Store or on a website like disneydirect.com, they are a lot cheaper. Disneyland sells them for MUCH more.

krissy1977
08-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Do you know if the Forum Shops in Las Vegas still have a Disney Store? We will be staying in Vegas on our way to CA so I could check to see if they have it there.

This will be by son's 5th Halloween and each year I've gotten his costume from Disney. They are so cute! The pirate costume this year looks kind of like the Jack Sparrow character from the POTC movie.

phoenixfire2k5
08-18-2005, 01:53 PM
To my knowledge, the Forum shops inside Caesers still has the Disney store. I love to go shopping there and see the one statue show nearby the Virgin megastore.

krissy1977
08-18-2005, 02:19 PM
I love the Forum Shops as well. My favorite is the Cheesecake Factory! We don't have those in Utah!