PDA

View Full Version : Hojo Rates

JosieGirl71
08-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get the low Hojo rates that everyone talks about? I got low rates for our trip last December ($58/night) through Mousesavers.com but their lowest rate right now is $67 for a king bed only. There isn't just a "Mousesavers rate" anymore either. There are three different levels and none of them are as good as rates from earlier this year.

DangerMouse
08-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get the low Hojo rates that everyone talks about? I got low rates for our trip last December ($58/night) through Mousesavers.com but their lowest rate right now is $67 for a king bed only. There isn't just a "Mousesavers rate" anymore either. There are three different levels and none of them are as good as rates from earlier this year.

According to Willie at the HoJo, the only thing better than the AP Mousesavers rate is the Entertainment Book rate (which is only available during certain times and only a few rooms available at this rate. You just have to ask if they have this rate available during the time you are there). I have a reservation for the HoJo in Dec with the Entertainment Book rate of $49 per night.

Other than that, I think the best rate you'll find is the Mousesavers rate. I don't doubt that the HoJo rates are higher during the 50th celebration, not to mention that they have become extremely popular and the demand may be pushing up prices.