PDA

View Full Version : Smeecanada - Club Libby Lu pics

potterphreak
08-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi Smee

if you go to snapfish.com and enter in potterphreak@comcast.net with the password sunshine, you will see an album titled ClubLibbyLu, with photos just for you. Both of the girls got Rock Star makeovers. :-)

ima_mickeyfan
08-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Hi Smee

if you go to snapfish.com and enter in potterphreak@comcast.net with the password sunshine, you will see an album titled ClubLibbyLu, with photos just for you. Both of the girls got Rock Star makeovers. :-)

sorry to say, but I think now that you have posted all this information including password, the photos are not just for smee to see, but for anyone who wants to log into it....

potterphreak
08-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Mickeyfan
That's ok, I know. I set up that snapfish account JUST for photos for you guys on here. :-) Thanks!!!!!!!!

ima_mickeyfan
08-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Mickeyfan
That's ok, I know. I set up that snapfish account JUST for photos for you guys on here. :-) Thanks!!!!!!!!
ok,then...I will take a peek! lol
I am dying to see how the girls turn out in club Libby lu, as my 2 daughters want to go there for mommie and me time, with out the boys!
thanks for sharing pics. :)

CariBelle
08-17-2005, 11:24 AM
We saw so many groups of little girls doing their "rock star act" outside of that store and it was so cute! Makes me wish I had kids already lol