PDA

View Full Version : Know a Disneyland Cast Member? Disney Collectibles Sale this Saturday

AVP
08-16-2005, 05:45 PM
If you know a Disneyland Cast Member, and you collect high-end Disney collectibles like Walt Disney Classics Collection, Lenox Disney Classics, Aramani, Markita, Ron Diaz or animation art, see if you can get them to take you to Company D this Saturday morning for what is shaping up to be a HUGE 75% off clearance sale. The Disney collectibles stores around the resort have spent the week pulling a list of merchandise to be sent to the Company D for this sale, and it's pretty astonishing.

AVP

Andrew
08-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Just collectibles, not jackets or t-shirts or SHAG stuff?

-- Andrew, who will be at the park this Saturday and knows a number of CMs

Wendi
08-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Man-oh-man... I wish I knew a CM... I've been wanting the Lenox dwarf ornaments... can't afford them though. Drat!

SilverStyle
08-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Hmmm...I didnt know they were having this. I may have to go and see what they got.

AVP
08-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Just collectibles, not jackets or t-shirts or SHAG stuff?Company D always has soft lines. This is a new infusion of collectibles, added to their existing selection. There was no SHAG merchandise on the list recited to me.

AVP

Matt Hamand
08-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Sadly, my sister in law, who worked at Redd Rocket's this summer, went back to Fresno for school today.

olegc
08-18-2005, 03:55 PM
what are hours for Saturday?

AVP
08-18-2005, 04:04 PM
what are hours for Saturday?If you know a cast member, you'll have to ask them. I'm working Saturday, so I can't go, so I didn't ask. :crying:

olegc
08-18-2005, 04:14 PM
If you know a cast member, you'll have to ask them. I'm working Saturday, so I can't go, so I didn't ask. :crying:

well, that makes two of us - but that's what cell phones are for :D

And besides - you, the all knowing, all seeing Merchandise queen not have some info? YIKES! - head for the shelters, the world is ending :fez: