PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited!

disneyrand
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
We are getting ready to leave for Phoenix in about an hour. From there we will fly out tommorrow at about 1:00 p.m. Hoping to be checked into our hotel and into the park by about 3:30-4:00 p.m. OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. :D

DR

Hakuna Makarla
08-16-2005, 03:45 PM
ok, more input please :) where ya staying, how many days..... and who's going? please take pictures of your room so we can see the inside, and OH, HAVE A GREAT TIME :)

passthepixiedust
08-16-2005, 03:46 PM
LOL ! Have a great trip ! I share your excitement, I am going next week. Can't wait for your trip report !

Susan L
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Have a fun time :D

Shortiemetoo
08-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Woo Hoo!! Have fun, and I can't wait for your trip report!!!! :D

Hakuna Makarla
08-16-2005, 03:55 PM
you know what, I think people should take pics of there rooms, when they first get them so we can see what they look lke; I mean the web pictures can be outdated :) so take pictures :) and well you know have a great time LOL!

DangerMouse
08-16-2005, 03:56 PM
I live in Phoenix! Can you pick me up before you hit the airport? I can squeeze into larger luggage, ok, maybe a steamer trunk! :p

Whaaaaa! I wanted to go so bad this weekend to say goodbye to the EP! Darn dh and his stupid "budget"!! I need a DL fix bad. . .

Sorry for jonesin on your exited post. . . Hope you have an awesome trip and PLEASE PLEASE post pictures and a TR! :D

rentayenta
08-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Have a great trip and I look forward to reading your report when you return. :)

disneyrand
08-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Trip report will definitely be on the to do list when I get back. I'll be staying at the Laquinta Inn and Suites about two blocks from the park. We'll be there for 5 days (well 4 1/2 including tommorrow). It will be my wife, myself (of course) and our three kids (two girls, one boy) I took them in 2002 for their first times (all of them). They are so geeked up, the excitement in my house right now is so thick you can feel it!! I will take pictures of the room to help out any future travelers and post a hotel review also. Can't wait to get there, but the funny thing is (and this is the crazy thing about this little place) I'm almost just as excited to share my trip experience with all of you when I get back. Also, I've printed up an itinerary from ridemax for three of our days in the park. I will also post a reveiw, for those getting ready to visit the park in the future, about my ridemax experience and a jump it or dump it verdict on my experience with the software. Looking forward to getting back with you. And, by the way, my clothes aren't finished drying so I may be a bit more than an hour stuck here :( , so I'll keep posting until it's go time!

DR

Wendi
08-16-2005, 10:32 PM
I can't wait to read all about it when you get back. Have a MAGICAL time!!!

08-17-2005, 06:08 AM
Have a great trip, disneyrand!