PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA

Tutter
08-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know what this is?

I have received an email saying it is on 21,22, 28 and 29th Oct at 7.30pm to 10.30pm at DCA and that as an Annual Passport holder I can buy tickets for it at 25% discount.

But I don't really know what I'd be buying a ticket for. Presumably something special must be happening if AP holders have to pay again to get in at those times, but all i can find on the site is that it will be $20 for everyone, $15 for AP holders.

Drince88
08-15-2005, 03:41 PM
I think this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46115) should answer most of your questions (it did for me!)

There's a couple more threads hanging out, but I'm too lazy to find all of them (and this has the most recent info).

Tutter
08-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the link Drince.

I don't really understand what it is, but it sounds like it is for toddlers to dress up - I shall give it a miss.

SCUBAbe
08-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the link Drince.

I don't really understand what it is, but it sounds like it is for toddlers to dress up - I shall give it a miss.

yeah, me too...I go to DCA to get away from all the kiddies...:)

Drince88
08-16-2005, 03:45 AM
Based on the info in that thread, we decided it wasn't for my sister and me, even though we had a TOTAL blast at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) at WDW 2 years ago. For us, the big highlights were the special parade (with the headless horseman leading the way), special fireworks, riverboat ghost stories, and ALL the attractions open. They aren't having any of the first three, and only 'selected' attractions in some of the areas, so it wasn't worth it to us. You also got a free picture of your group, which it doesn't look like is included at DL.

Since I haven't been to DL since Feb 02, it was more important to us to make sure and hit Fantasmic! and the fireworks. (We're only there for a long weekend.)