PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Tinker Belle last night 8/14?

Lanmon
08-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Does anybody know what happened to Tinker Belle last night, Sunday 8/14? She was not part of the firework show. The doors on the Matterhorn were open about 30 minutes before the show then closed shortly after the beginning of the show. Major bummer! :confused:

DisneyDustin22
08-15-2005, 03:54 PM
most likely a malfunction with her gliding mechanism. the safety checklist is very detailed and if something isnt right, tink isn't flying the friendly skies no two ways about it.

phoenixfire2k5
08-15-2005, 04:11 PM
most likely a malfunction with her gliding mechanism. the safety checklist is very detailed and if something isnt right, tink isn't flying the friendly skies no two ways about it.

lol. or she went by so fast, we didn't see it. not even a streak! lol

Opus1guy
08-15-2005, 04:37 PM

I must have gone to the restroom during that part of the movie.

;)

AB29
08-15-2005, 06:07 PM
I must have gone to the restroom during that part of the movie.

;)
Tinkerbele was removed from last nights' show because of lightening in the area. Strictly a safety thing for her......

Opus1guy
08-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Tinkerbele was removed from last nights' show because of lightening in the area. Strictly a safety thing for her......

Oh. Good thing that shooting surface-to-air missiles around her every night is considered safer than being hit by lightning.

;)

phoenixfire2k5
08-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Oh. Good thing that shooting surface-to-air missiles around her every night is considered safer than being hit by lightning.

;)

There was lightning in the area last night?

lol @ surface to air missles lol

SCUBAbe
08-15-2005, 07:07 PM
we had a thunder/lightning storm. It rained pretty hard to. the thunder woke me up at 4:00am. I love thunder, but wanted to sleep...I was having a love/hate moment...LOL

phoenixfire2k5
08-15-2005, 07:09 PM
whereabouts?

Opus1guy
08-15-2005, 07:18 PM
Thunder! Crack! Boom! Phzzzzz!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. We interrupt this evening's performance of Remember to ask that you all repeat after me: 'I do believe in fairies...I do believe in fairies...I do believe in fairies'......"

;)

phoenixfire2k5
08-15-2005, 07:20 PM
lol

yellowrosedtxn
08-16-2005, 04:09 AM
Does anyone know if Tinkerbelle gives out autographs?

Opus1guy
08-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Wouldn't you all love to see a Tink point-of-view video of her nightly flight from a small TinkCam? With audio?

"Oh my God! Ooooh slow down baby. Yeah that's it. Good. Let's make the turn. Okay, waving the wand, waving the wand. [Explosion] Geez that one was close! Come on, come on, let's move this thing! Oh Lord, why did I ever give up my job at the circus?"

;)

Kelly Ann
08-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know if Tinkerbelle gives out autographs?

Is there a walkaround Tink? I've never seen one.

phoenixfire2k5
08-16-2005, 12:02 PM
I don't think so. I have seen this posted somewhere before on here on another thread. Tink is not supposed to be a charater that walks around signing autographs or visit with guests. Even though a lifesize version of her is featured in the beginning of the parade of dreams, she is supposed to be a pixie, in other words, really small. So they don't have a walkaround character of her to try to preserve the idea and magic of her being a pixie.

Opus1guy
08-16-2005, 12:54 PM
I don't think so. I have seen this posted somewhere before on here on another thread. Tink is not supposed to be a charater that walks around signing autographs or visit with guests. Even though a lifesize version of her is featured in the beginning of the parade of dreams, she is supposed to be a pixie, in other words, really small. So they don't have a walkaround character of her to try to preserve the idea and magic of her being a pixie.

What about that 5 ft tall Mouse that I always see hanging around Disneyland?

;)

phoenixfire2k5
08-16-2005, 12:56 PM
What about that 5 ft tall Mouse that I always see hanging around Disneyland?

;)

lol, well that one they HAD to enlarge! lol

BigAlH
08-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Wouldn't you all love to see a Tink point-of-view video of her nightly flight from a small TinkCam? With audio?

"Oh my God! Ooooh slow down baby. Yeah that's it. Good. Let's make the turn. Okay, waving the wand, waving the wand. [Explosion] Geez that one was close! Come on, come on, let's move this thing! Oh Lord, why did I ever give up my job at the circus?";)

Thanks so much for that Opus1guy... gave me a good laugh!

phoenixfire2k5
08-17-2005, 03:42 PM

"Oh my God! Ooooh slow down baby. Yeah that's it. Good. Let's make the turn. Okay, waving the wand, waving the wand. [Explosion] Geez that one was close! Come on, come on, let's move this thing! Oh Lord, why did I ever give up my job at the circus?"

;)

LOL yes, funny. But like Episode 3, we'll have to give that one a PG - 13 rating! lol :p