PDA

View Full Version : Character Lunch Voucher Question

infinite
08-15-2005, 02:59 PM
My husband made our meal reservations, thinking there was a character lunch at Goofy’s Kitchen. It turns out there is a Brunch and Dinner, so he made dinner reservations, not realizing I wanted lunch to use the vouchers. I was wondering is it possible to use the vouchers for the dinner and pay the difference, or should I just get lunch reservations another day and do both (we will be there 7 days). And where can we have a character lunch besides Ariel’s Grotto?

Thank you

Susan L
08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
My husband made our meal reservations, thinking there was a character lunch at Goofy’s Kitchen. It turns out there is a Brunch and Dinner, so he made dinner reservations, not realizing I wanted lunch to use the vouchers. I was wondering is it possible to use the vouchers for the dinner and pay the difference, or should I just get lunch reservations another day and do both (we will be there 7 days). And where can we have a character lunch besides Ariel’s Grotto?

Thank you

Did you get a meal plan? If so you can use your regular vouchers for character meals. I don't believe that any of the character meal (may-be for the exception of the one at Ariel's Grotto) do lunch. They are mainly breakfast and dinner. The character meal are a bit pricy around $28 for breakfast/lunch and about $38 for dinner. Most of them are an all you can eat buffet.

hlbtimes2
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Lunch would be either Goofy's (brunch, but lots of lunch type choices as well) or Ariels- if you are looking for a character meal. Your voucher should have a dollar amount on it, and that should help you decide where to use it. Just remember they wont give you change, so use it carefully! If its worth $26 (example, dont know what really will be), dont use it at Ariels for a $14.99 lunch- you'll be giving them $11. You can go to www.dlresortinfo.com to get menus, times and prices.