PDA

View Full Version : Friday vs Saturday?

Werner
08-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Is there much difference between the two days as far as crowds? This would be the last weekend of this month (8/26 -8/27) Thanks!

HorizonsA
08-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I would have to say, not really. Schools wil begin to start shortly after and this will be the time when families make last minute vacation trips before their children start school again. Friday and Saturdays are the worst, I think, to go to Disneyland, and that's anytime, not just during summer. That's why I can't wait till early/mid September, kids will be in school, adults won't play hookey as much and the only kids you'll see during this time will be little toddlers, which is way better than some of those obnoxious teenagers.

If your'e going on that weekend, I suggest start planning your day.

Wendi
08-15-2005, 10:39 AM
I would think Friday would be a bit slower. People still mostly work M-F and it seems like kids from all over the place are starting school really early this year. I think your chances will be better on Friday.

Rteneyck
08-15-2005, 11:03 AM
I always find that Friday's are slower than Saturdays since most parents are working. Both are usually crowded, but in the past I remember going on a Saturday in August and it was really crowded as the day before.

Maus
08-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Saturday is a blockout day for all but Premium APs. That may make a difference.

oregontraveler
08-15-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm going on Friday the 26th, and paying for a blackout ticket. I figure it will be a little slower than Saturday which is OK. It's the first day and I plan on going with the flow.