PDA

View Full Version : 6 day park hopper?

sandrajamrock
08-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing? My husband and I want to add another day at the parks, but already have the 5 day tickets. Is this possible and if so is there a discount for the amount of days that we are going...?

Susan L
08-14-2005, 07:05 PM
You can buy hopper tickets for as many days as you want. But, if you are going to need that many days you might want to buy an AP. We have bought as much as a 8 day hopper and got a 9th day free. I don't know if they still offer an extra day free on the 3 and above day hoppers though.

Malcon10t
08-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing? My husband and I want to add another day at the parks, but already have the 5 day tickets. Is this possible and if so is there a discount for the amount of days that we are going...?A 6 day park hopper is $189. You can usually upgrade to it for $20. An 8 day hopper is $199.

nickbrown2k2
08-14-2005, 08:07 PM
A 6 day park hopper is $189. You can usually upgrade to it for $20. An 8 day hopper is $199.

Depending on where you live and the chances of coming back within in a year, upgrade to the Deluxe AP on your last day. It only costs $209, but you will receive discounts to many of the restauraunts and such. Plus, if you think you'll be back within a year, you can take advantage of the AP Nights for on-property hotels!

Just a thought. :)

cpeak
08-15-2005, 07:21 AM
How much do you usually save at DL hotels when you are an AP holder? Also do AP holders get early entry and things like that?

nickbrown2k2
08-15-2005, 09:48 AM
How much do you usually save at DL hotels when you are an AP holder? Also do AP holders get early entry and things like that?

AP holders do not get Early Entry, however, if you have Early Entry on your Park Hoppers, you can use it prior to upgrading to your Annual Pass.

For example, they will be having AP Nights on select days in September for $89 a night at the Disneyland Hotel! I'm not sure about October, yet, they haven't posted it on the AP site.They also list the GCH for $179 during that same time.

TowerofTerror
08-15-2005, 09:53 AM
just buy an AP instead of getting am extra day more for your hopper.Only do it if you think you will back within the next year

DangerMouse
08-15-2005, 09:54 AM
AP holders do not get Early Entry, however, if you have Early Entry on your Park Hoppers, you can use it prior to upgrading to your Annual Pass.

For example, they will be having AP Nights on select days in September for $89 a night at the Disneyland Hotel! I'm not sure about October, yet, they haven't posted it on the AP site.They also list the GCH for $179 during that same time.

Actually, the rules have changed recently. All DLR resort hotel guests have access to early entry on all days that it is offered. Yes, even AP's get this benefit! This has been reported by several different people on all the DL sites.

TowerofTerror
08-15-2005, 09:57 AM
That is so cool.But early entry days are not everyday.They are tuesday, thursday, and saturday at DLR`s for early entry

nickbrown2k2
08-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Actually, the rules have changed recently. All DLR resort hotel guests have access to early entry on all days that it is offered. Yes, even AP's get this benefit! This has been reported by several different people on all the DL sites.

Oops! Forgot about that! That is only if they stay on-property with that fantastic discount!

Malcon10t
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
APs get 10% off the hotels, or the AP Nites price, whichever is cheaper. No early entry for APers, unless you stay on property.