PDA

View Full Version : In-n-Out near Disneyland?

kinglouie1967
08-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know whether there's an In-and-Out Burger within walking distance to Disneyland? I have got to have a double-double when I'm there in October.

Scalper10
08-14-2005, 06:18 PM
http://www.in-n-out.com/locations_map.asp

mckygirl99
08-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know whether there's an In-and-Out Burger within walking distance to Disneyland? I have got to have a double-double when I'm there in October.

There is one on Harbor in Fullerton (Harbor/Orangethorpe) and there is one on Brookhurst/Orange in Anaheim.

SCUBAbe
08-14-2005, 06:54 PM
There is one on Harbor in Fullerton (Harbor/Orangethorpe) and there is one on Brookhurst/Orange in Anaheim.

oh, good to know. When I'm at the disney discount store I can get my grilled cheese with grilled onions..:)

adriennek
08-14-2005, 06:59 PM

So the answer to your question is, No, there isn't one within walking distance.

Adrienne

Susan L
08-14-2005, 07:12 PM

Vital information, thank you mckygirl99 :D

TikiGeek
08-14-2005, 07:45 PM
...grilled cheese with grilled onions..:)This is the best thing not on the menu!!! My favorite too. :)

samdisneylandca
08-14-2005, 11:59 PM
only mickie d's i'm searching for cheap eats and free parking in the area of dl. you have denny's, ihop, tony roma's, mcdonalds, and a buffet forgot the name of the place within walking distance of dl. i will post a message if i find free parking in the area.

kinglouie1967
08-15-2005, 05:39 AM
Thanks!

mckygirl99
08-15-2005, 05:49 AM
They're not within walking distance but well worth the 10 minute drive!

mckygirl99
08-15-2005, 05:52 AM
Vital information, thank you mckygirl99 :D

Oh you're welcome!! It's sad that I know that though. Possibly one to many trips to eat there but it's so addicting!

kinglouie1967
08-15-2005, 02:12 PM
They're not within walking distance but well worth the 10 minute drive!

We won't have a car, unfortunately. Think somebody at the Paradise Pier Hotel will take us on a burger run?

hlbtimes2
08-15-2005, 02:21 PM
We won't have a car, unfortunately. Think somebody at the Paradise Pier Hotel will take us on a burger run?

Maybe you could ride the bus. Sounds like they are located on major streets, I would think it would be an easy bus ride. Or a taxi. I'm sure you could get a taxi to take you there.

kinglouie1967
08-15-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm sure you could get a taxi to take you there.

That's a good idea. Thanks.

Darkbeer
08-15-2005, 02:36 PM
The bus is easy, just catch the bus going north on Harbor outside the DLR entrance and tell them you want to go to Harbor and Orangethrope. You will be dropped off right near the In-n-Out, and the Disney Character Outlet store is a block away, plus you could go grab some snacks and drinks and other groceries at the Food4Less next to the Outlet Store. Nice way to maximize the trip.

Opus1guy
08-15-2005, 02:46 PM
In-and-Out near Disneyland?

Please! This is a family board!

;)

kinglouie1967
08-15-2005, 05:31 PM
Please! This is a family board!

;)

LOL. At least I didn't mention the In-n-Out Urge. Til now, of course. :)

I'll be sure to copy and paste that bus info to my itinerary, Darkbeer. Thank you. Are these city buses? I used to live in the San Fernando Valley (my first favorite burger joint there is on Lankersheim Boulevard) and recall that the buses didn't run on a frequent basis.

Then again, all this may be moot. I just informed my wife that I was trying to locate the nearest In-n-Out to Disneyland and her eyes lit up and she said, "We'll rent a car if we have to!" What a gal!

Hakuna Makarla
08-15-2005, 05:49 PM
The bus is easy, just catch the bus going north on Harbor outside the DLR entrance and tell them you want to go to Harbor and Orangethrope. You will be dropped off right near the In-n-Out, and the Disney Character Outlet store is a block away, plus you could go grab some snacks and drinks and other groceries at the Food4Less next to the Outlet Store. Nice way to maximize the trip.
any one got a bus scedule, and will the bus that dropped you off pick you back up at the same location? I have never ridden the city bus, well when I was a kid to go to the pool but that was a straight shot down 1 mile , no turns LOL! I would love to catch the bus but am afraid I would get lost :rolleyes: yeah I am always getting lost!

Darkbeer
08-15-2005, 06:10 PM
You are taking just one bus, Route 43, Stop #218 is the one front of Disneyland (by the hotels like the Tropicana) and you are going to stop #1805 (about 20 minute trip) to Harbor and Orangethrope.

http://www.octa.net/busrail/routes/may2005/route043.pdf

Looks like it runs pretty much every 15 minutes seven days a week.

Fare is $1.25 one-way or you can get a all day pass for $3.

Seniors (65 and over), 50 cents one way, $1 for an All Day Pass

TowerofTerror
08-16-2005, 12:02 AM
where the in-n out by Disneyland ?What the address and phone number if anyone has it post it here on the boards

stan4d_steph
08-16-2005, 05:06 AM
where the in-n out by Disneyland ?What the address and phone number if anyone has it post it here on the boardsThe link in the second post will give you the information you need.