PDA

View Full Version : Valet Parking

Susan L
08-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Can anyone give me an idea on valet parking at the DLR hotels and what the price is for this extra service? Thanks up front :D

Maus
08-14-2005, 10:01 AM
If you are a guest of the hotel (GCH is the only one I have experience with) the valet parking charge is $12 per day.

If you are simply there to dine at a restaurant they will validate and there is no charge for valet. (At least this was the case the last time we dined at Storyteller's)

Leash81
08-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Are there occasions when you would not get charged for parking? When we were there in July we used the valet everyday for 6 days and never got charged.

TowerofTerror
08-14-2005, 12:39 PM
well it the first hours are free with the additional 2 hour free with validation from some place in downtown disney.One place is the Espn zone thta validates and Rainforest Cafe

Maus
08-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Are there occasions when you would not get charged for parking? When we were there in July we used the valet everyday for 6 days and never got charged.
When we checked in I was asked if I had a vehicle. Then I was asked if I self-parked or used valet.

disneyjunkie
08-14-2005, 10:38 PM
We have used valet parking several times. First if you are just going to DT Disney with the first i think 2 hours free and an additional 2hrs with validation youget 4 hours even if you just have a dessert or but something at DT Diseny.One time we did park in valet for the entire evening at disneyland and it was like 25.00 after validation , my hubby was ok with this since he hates the parking structure, and felt that the extra 15.00 bucks was worth since he would have spent 10.00 at the parking stucture . My lovely daughters have gotten out with only validation 2x's that they have gone to disneyland for the evening since opps they ran out of cash., and of course had cute little light up ELP thingys on.