PDA

View Full Version : We saw the fireworks from IASW last night!

jon80flt
08-14-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi All,
We saw the fireworks from IASW last night and loved it!

We've braved the crowds in front of the castle on four occasions...and were very frustrated each time... but the show at IASW was a great change!! The projections on IASW added a nice touch! It's now possible to experience the show in two completely different ways!

Everyone should try the show at IASW, at least once! :D

Jon

charpaul
08-14-2005, 09:07 AM
I second that motion!! The show in front of IASW is totally different from the show in front of the castle. You still get to enjoy many of the fireworks- but the visuals in this show are all different!

The movie/video clips, photos, animations, and effects that they include really help to tell the "story" of the Remember show. Try it at least once - you will not be disappointed!!!

Susan L
08-14-2005, 09:15 AM
I will keep tha in mind :D

RStar
08-14-2005, 11:27 AM
I saw the fireworks from the Downtown Disney parking lot right behind Rainforest Cafe. If you're not going to watch it at IASW or Main Street, this is the best place outside the park, but still in DL! You don't get the music, but it's a good view.

Gone2Disneyland
08-14-2005, 12:23 PM
I second that motion!! The show in front of IASW is totally different from the show in front of the castle. You still get to enjoy many of the fireworks- but the visuals in this show are all different!

The movie/video clips, photos, animations, and effects that they include really help to tell the "story" of the Remember show. Try it at least once - you will not be disappointed!!!

Wow, sounds great. I'll have to check it out.

I saw it from the top of Main Street Station last night. Ironically, the fireworks appeared much larger than from my usual view in the hub, but without seeing the usual visual projections, it was a bit lacking. I'll check out iasw soon, thanks jon80fit and charpaul.

TowerofTerror
08-14-2005, 12:34 PM
wow cool.I think I will watch it from there this coming thursday

Catcherman22
08-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I saw the fireworks from the Downtown Disney parking lot right behind Rainforest Cafe. If you're not going to watch it at IASW or Main Street, this is the best place outside the park, but still in DL! You don't get the music, but it's a good view.

Actually.. the best place from outside of the park is from the top level of the Parking Garage.

26photo
08-18-2005, 03:51 PM
I went the other night to get some photos of IASW during the fireworks show. As for myself, it was like seeing the Remember fireworks for the first time all over again. Also got a few pics of the DLRR Ward Kimball #5 back lit.

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=msibrel&AID=2725439

Disney4Me
08-18-2005, 04:11 PM
I went the other night to get some photos of IASW during the fireworks show. As for myself, it was like seeing the Remember fireworks for the first time all over again. Also got a few pics of the DLRR Ward Kimball #5 back lit.

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=msibrel&AID=2725439

# 186 is pretty neat. Thanks

PartridgeFam 2004
08-18-2005, 05:22 PM
A really cool looking site if you want to take cool pictures is at California Adventure is right between the spans of the Golden Gate Bridge. It reminds me of being in San Francisco in which I will be visiting next week :)

montana
08-18-2005, 08:15 PM
What Does IASW stand for? I'm a newbee.

Andrew
08-18-2005, 08:22 PM
What Does IASW stand for? I'm a newbee.
"it's a small world"

Darkbeer
08-18-2005, 08:28 PM
I have a big photo album of the iasw show from Sunday....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/732923

ENJOY! :fez:

SCUBAbe
08-18-2005, 09:31 PM
there's areally cool video on a site that shows different angles of the show and alot of the images from IASW. It was really fun to watch. :)...not sure if I should mention the site, but PM me if you want it.

(if i don't answer right away it's because I will be away this weekend, but I will be on tomorrow ...maybe..:))

I Heart Disneyland!
08-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scubabe ! You take such beautiful photographs, you should photograph the fireworks. :)