PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Park Place Inn-Good or Bad?

mousemaid
08-13-2005, 01:59 PM
We have booked into the Best Wetern Park Place Inn because we were looking for something that was close to Disneyland. Has anyone stayed there recently?

Thanks

disneyperson
08-13-2005, 02:10 PM
We stayed there summer of 2004. It was nice. Nice big room and great location. My daughter stayed there with her marching band twice ,spring 2004 and 2005. She liked it and was particularly pleased with how helpful the staff was.

lisap
08-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Stayed there a few times--nice sized rooms, clean, easy walk to the Park. Thumbs up!

stitchlvr
08-13-2005, 05:04 PM
We stayed there Feb. 2005. It is now our 1st choice of the Harbor crosswalk hotels. You can't get any closer. It is clean. The rooms are nice enough (not fancy). The breakfast is not great, but I guess it's as good as the other hotels in that area. I know people like HoJo's better, but I like to be as close as I can.

Smeecanada
08-13-2005, 08:56 PM
We stayed there in 2003 and will be staying there again in a couple of weeks. Nice and clean. Have recommended it to a few other friends/families and they have all been really happy. Cann't ask to be much closer to the park than BWPPI.

HydroGuy
08-13-2005, 09:19 PM
We have booked into the Best Wetern Park Place Inn because we were looking for something that was close to Disneyland. Has anyone stayed there recently?

ThanksStayed there last week with a family of six. I would recommend it for being close to DLR. It was clean and quiet. We requested and got a room on the side opposite the Captain Kidds restaurant, where it is supposedly quieter. The pool is small, but we did not swim much.

capst
08-14-2005, 06:25 AM
Stayed there several times. Rooms were always clean. Closest walk to the park for a non-Disney hotel. Will go back again when I need a place down there.

BarbD
08-14-2005, 07:37 AM
I was there last May for a couple nights, I have alaso been there 4 other times and we think its a great value for the loacation. They have a hot tub, Microwave and Refrigerator (Three musts for us!!) The rooms were nice, spacious and if you join the Best Western Club thing you can eventually earn free nights. (Go to Best Western.com web site for info on this)

Craigster- diver
08-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Here's a link to a trip report I wrote...some details about the BWPPI and other observations.

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=44366

Have a great trip !!

Craigster

GeminiAngel
08-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Stayed March 2005 for 5 nights. It was our second stay. :D I agree with everyone else.

DizMagic
08-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Stayed this past June. We thought the rooms were wonderful. Nice king sized bed, even had a couch in a separate seating area. Got a great deal on the room and you can't beat the location. Definately would recommend.

stan4d_steph
08-15-2005, 05:26 AM
We have booked into the Best Wetern Park Place Inn because we were looking for something that was close to Disneyland. Has anyone stayed there recently?MousePlanet has a great database of reader-submitted reviews. Here's a link to the page of reviews for Best Western Park Place (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrbestwesternparkplaceinn). The average rating is 4 out of 5.

Pat-n-Eil
08-15-2005, 07:51 AM

Thanks

Been there, done that. Would do it again.
Great Location!

No worries.

vmjess
08-15-2005, 09:31 AM
We are staying there for the first time in Sept. based on info from Mouseplanet, family, and friends. tripadvisor.com has many good reviews and info as well. I have heard only good things so far about the Best Western Park Place Inn.

Will post a review after my trip- I am hoping it is as good as everyone says it is!