PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland refrigerator magnets

BTMichael
08-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Are there any online stores that sell Disneyland refrigerator magnets? My family swore to me that we owned the ones for Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, and BTMRR, but after just returning from our trip to DL and not purchasing them, I noticed that our refrigerator has none of these magnets (it is possible they have been misplaced or "borrowed"). Since we won't be returning to DL until next summer, it would be great to find them online.

jon80flt
08-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Try Ebay.

Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-RETRO-MARQUEE-MAGNET-50TH-ANNIVERSARY-DISNEY_W0QQitemZ6552492799QQcategoryZ1380QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Good luck!
Jon

BTMichael
08-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Try Ebay.

Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-RETRO-MARQUEE-MAGNET-50TH-ANNIVERSARY-DISNEY_W0QQitemZ6552492799QQcategoryZ1380QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

That's one of the handful we picked up on this trip. I am kicking myself for not spending the $20 to get the others (even if they ended up being duplicates).

gerry
08-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Where in DL can I purchase fridge magnets? Roughly how much is the cost? Thanks

BTMichael
08-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Where in DL can I purchase fridge magnets? Roughly how much is the cost? Thanks
For certain the Main Street Emporium has them. You will find them throughout DL, DCA and DD at the stores (and maybe the carts), but with varying selection. Price is generally around $4-5 dollars each.

MammaSilva
08-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Actually you can avoid Ebay (unless you can find something under retail.) and buy from either MouseShoppe, even if you can't find an item from the parks on the site you can send them an email and they are great about getting back to you for specific requests. Your other choice is to call DeliverEars and purchase thru them, if they sell it in the parks as open stock then you can buy it from DeliverEars, there is a shipping charge of course but they are pretty good about finding what you forgot to buy when you were in the parks.

BTMichael
08-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Your other choice is to call DeliverEars and purchase thru them, if they sell it in the parks as open stock then you can buy it from DeliverEars, there is a shipping charge of course but they are pretty good about finding what you forgot to buy when you were in the parks.
Thank you very much! :) I'll give them a call when they are open on Monday and attempt to order at least the 3 refrigerator magnets I know exist at the Main Street Emporium:

Matterhorn
BTMRR
Splash Mountain

I didn't see a POTC magnet, but if one exists, I'll order that one too. This all assumes that the magnets are available as "park exclusive" items.

Anyone know of a source online that lists the available magnets at Disneyland?

gerry
08-13-2005, 08:42 PM
For certain the Main Street Emporium has them. You will find them throughout DL, DCA and DD at the stores (and maybe the carts), but with varying selection. Price is generally around $4-5 dollars each.
Thank you.