PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions [Hotels]

neffyh
08-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Do ne of u have ne suggestion of a particular on site hotel. I Dont care if its close to the resort, I just care about the room quality and all that great stuff. Iam 15 years old by the way so try 2 think of a good hotel for me. :confused:

Hakuna Makarla
08-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Do ne of u have ne suggestion of a particular on site hotel. I Dont care if its close to the resort, I just care about the room quality and all that great stuff. Iam 15 years old by the way so try 2 think of a good hotel for me. :confused:

ok, at 15 you are staying with parents right? why are they not looking for the motel? If you want close we do the carousel, or best western, or tropicana i hear is good. But if you want fab try the grand californian or the disneyland hotel. For a nice place I hear great reviews on try the embassy suites in Buena park, they have a hot breakfast fro free in the mornings and they shuttle you for free to and from disneyland every day. ( I my self like this one L:) )
god luch and have a blast!!

Susan L
08-13-2005, 01:16 PM
On property hotel. My teenagers love the PPH. The DLH has toooo many little kids for them. We have yet to stay at the GC, more then likely this upcoming trip. The PPH has a beach theme, the rooms are spacious, and it has a roof top pool with a very cool slide.

MyBeast
08-13-2005, 02:31 PM
I recommend the Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Anaheim, its right across from the park- a 5-7 minute walk, has a game room with video games and is pretty well priced.

Malcon10t
08-13-2005, 07:56 PM
ok, at 15 you are staying with parents right? why are they not looking for the motel? If you want close we do the carousel, or best western, or tropicana i hear is good. But if you want fab try the grand californian or the disneyland hotel. For a nice place I hear great reviews on try the embassy suites in Buena park, they have a hot breakfast fro free in the mornings and they shuttle you for free to and from disneyland every day. ( I my self like this one L:) )
god luch and have a blast!!My 16yo says either the Anaheim Desert Inn, Park Place Inn, Tropicana Inn or Park Inn. He really could care less about the room, he just likes being as close as possible, and having extra money for spending (which is why he doesn't vote for on site hotels.)