PDA

View Full Version : Multiday tickets with early entry?

andrewam
08-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey we are going to Disneyland right after labor day and we have been looking at the 5 day passport, I saw ones one the disneyland website that offer a one day early entry to the park. We have been looking the same passport thru our work but it says nothing about the early entry day. I was wondering if any of you if this is a disneysite only thing or if it would be on the cheaper tickets as well. Thanks for any help! - Andrew

Malcon10t
08-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey we are going to Disneyland right after labor day and we have been looking at the 5 day passport, I saw ones one the disneyland website that offer a one day early entry to the park. We have been looking the same passport thru our work but it says nothing about the early entry day. I was wondering if any of you if this is a disneysite only thing or if it would be on the cheaper tickets as well. Thanks for any help! - AndrewThe ones my friend bought thru her work didn't say anything about early entry on their website, but they did come with EE and the ESPN Zone game card.

truesally
08-12-2005, 07:57 PM
We bought most of ours through the DL website but also 2 from the ART site - they all have "one early admission included" printed on them.

FYI, if you happen to need ART passes ($12/5 days for adults), you can get park hoppers for a slight discount (I believe they were $160 instead of $169; not a huge deal but would have been better for me if I'd noticed it when buying the first 9 tickets... :( )

Mermaid
08-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Does anyone knoe if the parkhoopers they sell at Good Neighbor hotels and the like have EE? Thanks!