PDA

View Full Version : Halloween event do kids under 3 pay?

newportbeachbumz
08-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi I was wondering if we had to buy tickets for children under 3 (most will probably be passed out in the stroller) A friend of mine asked, her son usually goes to bed at 7:30, but she still wants to go. It would make sense that if she went and brought him and he fell asleep then it wouldn't be a big deal as long as she wasn't out the additional money....

Does anybody know?

adriennek
08-12-2005, 03:30 PM
When I purchased our tickets, I was told that children under 3 are free. (I asked because I have a 15-month-old.) That's usually SOP for Disney ticketed events.

Adrienne

disney jones
08-12-2005, 03:33 PM
my 'guess' is no they don't need a ticket to get in, but that also means the toddler won't get a ticket book for 'goodies' at the event.

i brought my toddler to a $140 special event in February without a ticket and there was no problem bringing her in, but she also didn't get the freebies that were associated with having a ticket.

this might be a consideration - for just $15 as an AP, it might well be worth it just getting the toddler a ticket for the 'goodies' that will be passed out to ticket holders.

newportbeachbumz
08-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Thank you for your help. I can't wait! :)