PDA

View Full Version : Question for those of you who have stayed concierge at a DLR hotel?

tlovesdis
08-12-2005, 09:14 AM
We are arriving at the GCH on a Saturday morning at about 8:30am. I am assuming that we may not be able to get a room that early, so I will probably be doing pre-check in.

My question is, do we get access right away to the concierge lounge if only do pre-check in or do we have to wait until the afternoon when we check in for real?

We were hoping to be able to have a little breakfast before we head into the parks!

Thanks!

kisroo
08-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Hey Tina~
When we stayed we checked in with the concierge desk. They had a GCH cast member take us right up to the lounge after we checked our bags in when we arrived at 9 am. We were able to sit and enjoy breakfast fare right away. It was so nice!

Have a wonderful trip and I'll be looking for your trip report~we're staying concierge at GCH again this winter, so I'll be anxious to see what you think!

~kisroo:)

Opus1guy
08-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Ditto the above.

We've also been able to use the lounge after we checked out a couple of times upon request (same day as departure, of course).

kisroo
08-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Ditto the above.

We've also been able to use the lounge after we checked out a couple of times upon request (same day as departure, of course).

I'll ditto that ditto. :)

We also used the lounge for several hours after we checked out. We just asked them if we could do so and they said no problem!

Osky
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I have never had a problem using the lounge before my room was ready on check-in day or after checkout on the day of checkout. I have always used it at the GCH.

On a side note, I will be staying at the DLH soon, as my room preference was not available at the GCH. I believe Concierge is in the Sierra tower if memory serves me. If you go with concierge service, is your room in the Sierra tower? Also, can you get blockout passes at the lounge?

dlandnut
08-12-2005, 10:44 AM
We have stayed at the GC twice with Concierge both times. We also went straight to the "lounge" to get snacks, treats, bottled water, etc. No questions asked. Have a great time!!! :)

MickeyandMe
08-12-2005, 02:04 PM
The concierge lounge is in the Sierra Tower, but your room won't necessarily be there.