PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Halloween Window

phoenixfire2k5
08-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Here's a little rant. I went to the park briefly this afternoon. And as I was going to the restrooms halfway up on Main Street near that restaurant, the toy shop window near the restrooms were decked out for Halloween. I know that its only 2 months away, but it aint even Labor Day yet!!! lol :p

But I know that the mere mention of this, will get people excited for Halloween! :p

olegc
08-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Frontierland already has some Halloween (or at least fall Festival) style decorations as well..

Christiii
08-11-2005, 02:14 PM
wow..that DOES surprise me!! Im going do Holiday things in my boutique earlier this year...probably middle of Sept for Halloween...but surly not in August...sheesh..now THAT is pushing it!! :rolleyes:

phoenixfire2k5
08-11-2005, 02:20 PM
lol. well, it is in an area that doesn't have high traffic. So not everyone sees it.

cstephens
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Here's a little rant. I went to the park briefly this afternoon. And as I was going to the restrooms halfway up on Main Street near that restaurant, the toy shop window near the restrooms were decked out for Halloween. I know that its only 2 months away, but it aint even Labor Day yet!!! lol :p

But I know that the mere mention of this, will get people excited for Halloween! :p

They've already got Halloween merchandise for sale, and the Halloween vignettes (which I love) are up in the World of Disney. And of course, tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA are already for sale. Labor Day is a retail holiday, but Halloween would be the next Disney "holiday".

TowerofTerror
08-11-2005, 04:14 PM
So awesome wel it alwaya a holiday at disneyland.I love to see all touriest when i go to the park

phoenixfire2k5
08-11-2005, 08:37 PM
They've already got Halloween merchandise for sale, and the Halloween vignettes (which I love) are up in the World of Disney. And of course, tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA are already for sale. Labor Day is a retail holiday, but Halloween would be the next Disney "holiday".

stephens, I know that Labor Day is a retail holiday. And I'm fully aware that Halloween is the next Disney "holiday". You REALLY don't have to be so corrective towards me. As if you couldn't tell, I was joking around with the thread. This is the second time on here that you have tried to correct one of my posts. Again, it doesn't need correcting. Thanks anyways. :|

Disneyfun
08-11-2005, 09:19 PM
I agree that Halloween stuff shouldnot be up yet. It is still summer. People are still visiting to see the 50th Stuff and I would much perfer to see a window display with something not quite halloween. THe day after Labor day is early enough.
BTW Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays But no need to oush it down my throat yet!

disneygurl92
08-11-2005, 10:14 PM
A candy shop in DTD already has a ton of decorations and candy for Halloween. And also Department 56 has a section of their store all decked out for the holiday.

cstephens
08-12-2005, 04:37 AM
stephens, I know that Labor Day is a retail holiday. And I'm fully aware that Halloween is the next Disney "holiday". You REALLY don't have to be so corrective towards me. As if you couldn't tell, I was joking around with the thread. This is the second time on here that you have tried to correct one of my posts. Again, it doesn't need correcting. Thanks anyways. :|

I was under the impression that we were on a discussion board, and that when people posted things, they expected people to respond. I engage in discussions all the time with people. I'm sorry you're choosing to take this personally.

disneyhound
08-12-2005, 05:18 AM
I'm sorry you're choosing to take this personally.

Ditto...

Disneyfun
08-12-2005, 08:43 AM
A candy shop in DTD already has a ton of decorations and candy for Halloween. And also Department 56 has a section of their store all decked out for the holiday.
I do not count Dept. 56 since they have christmas all year round :p Sorry I just had to be silly. Actually don't they usually have a small area year round for halloween. THen neer halloween they do unthe big entrance.