PDA

View Full Version : Fridays in October

hotshot
08-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Hello All, I am brand new as a member here, but I have been checking you guys out for a while. You all have been so extremely helpful in planning my October trip and I have not yet needed to post even one message. Thanks!!!

A little about me: I am a single mom with a beautiful 7 yo little girl and we live in the Bay Area. I lovvvvveee DL, I think out of my extremely disfunctional childhood- I would have to say DL holds the fondest memories of those times. I am so excited about taking my princess <now that she is a bit older> and seeing her face as we experience the magic together.. anyway

So I am checking the DL site this morning and I check for Friday's schedule on Oct 7th and I see that they have a showing of Fantasmic (is there an acronym for that??) at 9 and 10:30... this leads me to believe that they will be open until midnights on Friday's and Saturday's... park hours are not posted yet though. Interestingly enough, September's hours are posted and it says the DL will be closing at 10 on Fridays... Then I thought well maybe because it is Gay Day's and Columbus Day weekend- but then I checked all the other Friday's in Oct and they too have showings for F at 9 & 10:30...

Does this mean that they will be open til midnight on Friday's beginning Oct?? If soo whoo hoo- I am planning my trip over a Thu- Sat and I really prefer to just do Thur & Fri- if they are changing the hours I will be able to see all my shows in the two days.

Sorry for the long mess... any insight is helpful and do you think two days is enough for both parks Oct 20-21??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Lekta
08-10-2005, 11:40 AM
I am unsure about the hours myself, hopefully one of the regular guests will have some insight on that.

As far as 2 days being enough, depends upon how commited you are during those 2 days. You could surely do everything with time to spare if you wisely use your fastpasses and get there at open and stay until closing both nights.

Best of luck on your vacation and have a MAGICAL time!!!

hlbtimes2
08-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Fantasmic (is there an acronym for that??)
Thanks!!!!!!!

F! works nicely.