PDA

View Full Version : Early Entrance Question

IcDkRy16
08-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Yesterday when we went to AAA to book our October vacation, the lady said we would get early entrance to Toon Town and Fantasyland. It's been a while since we had this, and I totally forgot how it works. Do you just get in Toon Town and Fantasyland early? Are the rides even open when you get in? Thanks!

Emma
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Yesterday when we went to AAA to book our October vacation, the lady said we would get early entrance to Toon Town and Fantasyland. It's been a while since we had this, and I totally forgot how it works. Do you just get in Toon Town and Fantasyland early? Are the rides even open when you get in? Thanks!

You get into Fantasyland and hour before the rest of the park opens. All Fantasyland rides are open.

You get into Toontown and hour before Toontown officially opens, which is always later than the rest of the park.

You only get to use each early entry once.

Hope that helps.

--Emma

IcDkRy16
08-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks! I meant to ask how many times you can use it, but I forgot lol.

EVILMICKEY
08-09-2005, 11:21 PM
is this a package deal from AAA or can you purchase park hopper tickets and it comes with? thanks in advance!

IcDkRy16
08-09-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only get it from a package deal through AAA.

MyBeast
08-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Early Entry comes with any 3, 4 or 5 day parkhopper. Monday Tuesday Thursday or Saturday you can go into Fantasyland 1 hour earlier than the parks official oppening. Toontown morning Madness comes with packages only I believe.

HydroGuy
08-10-2005, 07:33 AM
We were at DLR last week for four days, but did not stay at a DLR hotel. Apparently the last few weeks they have been letting DLR hotel guests into DL for Early Entry every day that EE is available. They were not doing this earlier in the summer, and apparently it is not being widely publicized. It does not have anything to do with AAA, and they could end the practice at any time. The only time you are officially guaranteed EE is with the parkhopper bonus ticket discussed by others on this thread.

shawnarae
08-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes....that is right. As long as you stay at the DLR hotel you can get EE on the days they offer it (not into Toontown though). So even if you have annual passes but stay at a DLR Hotel you get in!!! YAY :)

miss bianca
08-15-2005, 12:40 PM
So if the park officially opens at 10 am, early entry starts at 9 am right?

So what time should I plan to be at the gates? 8:30 or earlier/later ?

Thanks

rentayenta
08-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Yes....that is right. As long as you stay at the DLR hotel you can get EE on the days they offer it (not into Toontown though). So even if you have annual passes but stay at a DLR Hotel you get in!!! YAY :)

Yay! Do you know how long they plan on doing this? We are at the PPH in Dec. and only DH will have a Hopper as me and the kidlets will have APs.

Darkbeer
08-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Yay! Do you know how long they plan on doing this? We are at the PPH in Dec. and only DH will have a Hopper as me and the kidlets will have APs.

Unknown, it is not an "official" part of the package, so I presume they are in a testing phase.... But so long as it doesn't make Early Entry too busy, and they can find an easy way to verify the Hotel stay, there should be no problem.....

So no promises, but I presume they will keep the program running.

Malcon10t
08-15-2005, 01:05 PM
They started it on July 19th I believe. At the time, we asked and they said "indefinately", which means they could stop next week. You might try calling the PPH and see what they say.

Malcon10t
08-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Unknown, it is not an "official" part of the package, so I presume they are in a testing phase.... But so long as it doesn't make Early Entry too busy, and they can find an easy way to verify the Hotel stay, there should be no problem.....

So no promises, but I presume they will keep the program running.
On the 19th of July, my brother had to show the charge white slip, and they allowed him and 5 guests in.

Dave Z
08-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Something we noticed last week regarding EE. On the days when EE wasn't available (Wed and Fri) they didn't open the gates until 8am. So essentially there was no rope drop. We rode in on the Monorail (1st train, 1st car). On the way by the gates I saw no one entering the park. With a head start from TL Monorail station my wife was the first rider on Space Mtn.

We did stay at the DL hotel but hadn't heard about getting EE every available morning. They do stamp your Hopper DLEE. I didn't know we could have gone in early more than once. Oh well, I would have OD'd on Buzz anyway which is open for EE, BTW.

DZ

twist1980
08-15-2005, 02:31 PM
IcDkRy16, I don't know if you are staying at a DLR hotel or not, but since you booked through AAA and if you stay at a DLR hotel you also get unlimited fastpasses. So instead of having just one at a time, you could have one for every ride!!! They don't tell you this when you book, I found out from the Mouse Planet newsletter. That is why I booked my package through AAA instead of Disney (that and the fact that I saved a few hundred dollars for being a AAA memeber).

Nancy
08-15-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only get it from a package deal through AAA.

I think you can also get it booking through Disney travel too.

yeartolate
08-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Early Entry states Fantasyland, but it seemed like alot of Tommorowland was open as well. DId anyone else have this experience?

Darkbeer
08-15-2005, 09:46 PM
The CM reference guides are showing both Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear as part of Early Entry.

And you can get both Early Entry (one time) and Mickey's Toontown Madness from both AAA Travel and WDTC.

You can also get an Early Entry just by buying almost any Advance Purchase ParkHopper of 3 days or more (no hotel packege needed).

You can get multiple Early Entries if you stay at one of the three Disney owned hotels.

You can only get the "Enhanced FASTPASS" option thru AAA Travel.