PDA

View Full Version : John @ Disneyland Hotel

PrincessMomma
08-09-2005, 09:31 AM
In a thread on great things learned from this website, someone listed "John @ the Disneyland Hotel". Who is he, and what is this tip? We're staying in the DLH in October, and this is a tip I haven't heard before...

Thanks!

hlbtimes2
08-09-2005, 10:09 AM
I believe John is actually in vacation planning, not at the DLH. If you need help planning your trip, he is great (from what I've heard, havent used him myself- yet anyway!). He can help you order special gift baskets, make priority seating for you, etc.

ima_mickeyfan
08-09-2005, 10:27 AM
:D John is Awesome, yes he is in vacation planning and is working with me right now!! he is so funny and really takes his work and making your vacation the most magical of all to heart! he is willing to do anything your heart desires, as long as it's legal! :)

KTHoover
08-10-2005, 12:36 PM
John is the best!!!! My family and I can never say enough about this man, he makes our trip so special every single year!!

yellowrosedtxn
08-10-2005, 12:50 PM
I agree, I really enjoyed working with John. He helped me with our trip this year and I hope to use him again next summer! Keep up the great work John!

ameryth74
08-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Someone should forward this thread onto Guest Services so John can get some recognition from the company.. :D I always make it a point to write up a compliment when I have a good experience with a cast member. I try to write at least one on each trip to the park.

ima_mickeyfan
08-10-2005, 02:46 PM
funny you mentioned that, I just e-mailed him with a link to the post so he could read for himself.
:)