PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Day Planner

Gouru
08-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I remember reading some time back on these forums about an automated day planner for Disneyland. Now that it has been out awhile, has it withstood the test of time? We're going next week and thinking about giving it a try. Anybody have the link?

DangerMouse
08-09-2005, 09:23 AM
ridemax.com

I've only used it once, but will use it again on our next visit. So far, I really like it.

Susan L
08-09-2005, 09:48 AM
I have made my own custom trip planner for Disneyland, which includes a daily planner also. It is all tailored to our want and desires, plus its fun to put together.

Just do some research or have the kids (if you have them) help you gather all the info and then put in the order you want. I'm working on my next one for our Feburary trip. it will have everything we need for a great tirp and more.

Gouru
08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
I have made my own custom trip planner for Disneyland, which includes a daily planner also. It is all tailored to our want and desires, plus its fun to put together.

Just do some research or have the kids (if you have them) help you gather all the info and then put in the order you want. I'm working on my next one for our Feburary trip. it will have everything we need for a great tirp and more.

When we lived in SC, making weekly trips I was my best day planner. Used to take guests, include all the major attractions, a few of the minors, take in the Horseshow Review with Fulton Burley, Dancing Waters at night and if we were really having a good day, get in a quick 18 holes at Mickey's mini-golf course, all in a 8am - Midnight day.

Nowadays, going only once every couple years I look for outside help ;)

Susan L
08-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Thats us too. We only go every 18 months or so. So over the years visiting I have kept all the info and added more every year. I also grew up in LA so Disneyland was a regular haunt for us. Its also fun to go on the web and research all the info. Also there are tons of sites devoted to Disneyland to give you all the info you need. I'm working on a food budget so I downloaded the menus of our favorite places to eat at the resort this gives me a guide to where, when, and how much I can expect to spend on food. Its nice to know ahead of time gives me a chance to save the extra $$$$. Oh and the message boards on some of the sites are a great source of info, probably the best.