PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decor

KRA0125
08-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Hello Everyone!

I Am Hoping Some Of You Can Help Me Out. I Am Planning To Visit Disneyland The Week Of 11/13 And Am Wondering If All Of The Holiday Decorations Will Be Complete By That Time. I Really Want My Little Guy To See It's A Small World And The Huge Christmas Tree.

Thanks A Bunch!
:d

DizneeGirl
08-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Pretty sure they should be up. I went once at that time and they were. It was awesome...I think they go up pretty much as soon as Halloween is over. :)

phoenixfire2k5
08-08-2005, 02:20 PM
The crews start putting the tree up as soon as Dland closes on Halloween night. And the decorations start gradually going up after that. So they should be up by the time you're there. Most people might argue or dislike however, how everyone not just disney always puts their xmas decorations up earlier and earlier now. They don't wait till like December.

Disney Vault
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
The crews start putting the tree up as soon as Dland closes on Halloween night. And the decorations start gradually going up after that. So they should be up by the time you're there. Most people might argue or dislike however, how everyone not just disney always puts their xmas decorations up earlier and earlier now. They don't wait till like December.
Wow I didn't know they started putting stuff up so fast.

phoenixfire2k5
08-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow I didn't know they started putting stuff up so fast.

Many times, I have gone there on Halloween night, and made a purpose to go there again the following morning, to find the tree up.

Disney Vault
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Many times, I have gone there on Halloween night, and made a purpose to go there again the following morning, to find the tree up.
That's the magic of Disney :)

phoenixfire2k5
08-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Uhm, biting my tongue here! lol

potterphreak
08-08-2005, 05:05 PM
My whole family (14 of us, aack!) went October 24-28, 2002 and the Christmas decos were up then. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Christmas stuff which is why I make it a point to schedule our yearly trip there at that time, but I REALLY miss the normal Haunted Mansion. Not really a Jack Skellington fan, tho I do go on it everytime. Haven't been on the "normal" mansion since 1991, and I was just a wee lass then. AACK!