PDA

View Full Version : OK, looking for a 7/17 Anniversary Pin (stop laughing)

Wishful
08-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Ok, ok, I know they didn't make that many and they were sold out, but my mom really, really wants one and I can't spend $300+ on one pin on eBay. If anyone has an extra one, or sees one at a decent price - for Mom I'll spend $75, maybe - please let me know. I heard that sometimes CM's get pins they don't want and don't want to deal with selling on eBay and just have them lying around.

Thanks,

W

TowerofTerror
08-11-2005, 09:31 AM
good luck finding one I highly doubt you wil lget on if soemone willing to part with without selling if for no less than 75 bucks.I have one since I was there and I wont part with it. Its a keepsake that will be helld on and passed on to my kids

Wishful
08-22-2005, 12:00 PM
I actually found one (two actually) for $50 so I got lucky or else someone didn't know what they were worth to others. I guess it's a toss up, wait in line all day to buy something, or pay a little extra for it. For the fun we ahd in the park, the extra money for the pins was worth it :)

TowerofTerror
08-25-2005, 12:37 PM
That nice well you got it it for pretty cheap. I like to get another one for that day. But I do have 3 pairs of the ears that say July 17th

Vegitabeta
09-20-2005, 04:59 AM
That nice well you got it it for pretty cheap. I like to get another one for that day. But I do have 3 pairs of the ears that say July 17th

I would love some of those! :p

motomickey
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
I might have a pin at home-I will check and let you know--i know i have ears