PDA

View Full Version : The "New" Innoventions.

Rallymonkey23
02-16-2002, 03:24 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone here that Innoventions is alot better now. They have a cute little show with some special effects that is pretty cool. After the show you walk out and can E-Mail a picture of yourself that they take durring the show. They also have a new place where you can play all the Disney video games. And a place where you can build your very own rollercoaster with the Disney computer game"Ultimate Rollercoaster". Just wanted to let everyone know that it's O.K. to go intop Innoventions now. LOL ;)

disneynut
02-16-2002, 03:42 PM
We were suckered, um, I mean went to the *NEW* Innoventions last time we were in Dl. Didn't do the new show because I didn't think the kids would sit through it, so therefore, couldn't e-mail a picture of myself to my friends. We then tried to buid a rollercoaster and couldn't figure out how to work the computer. But...you still can't beat that attraction....a great place to escape the crowds. ;)

Nigel2
02-17-2002, 10:00 PM
I would say go for the "virtual space mountain" that DQ has but that would have a line out the door.:D

LIMANDL4EVA
02-18-2002, 04:38 PM
i honestly dont see why everyone is bagging on Innoventions, it isnt a bad place, never crowed, and a great place to beat the crowds.:D

MonorailMan
02-18-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by LIMANDL4EVA
i honestly dont see why everyone is bagging on Innoventions, it isnt a bad place, never crowed, and a great place to beat the crowds.:D

It's also great on a hot summer's day, or a cold winter's night!

Uncle Dick
02-20-2002, 05:13 PM
I thought the new AT&T exhibit was rather stupid. The wannabe "Jetson's" cartoon was poorly produced and made very little sense. The special effects were superfluous at best and the low-res email picture isn't especially memorable. Some of the new video games are rather nifty, though.