PDA

View Full Version : I need help! [Early-Entry Logistics]

CrazyMouse
08-08-2005, 12:19 AM
I was wondering how would you guys do this. I'm doing early entry tomorrow on the 9th of August, and i won't be able to check-in to the GCH until 8 am. How can i make this easier for me to get out and go to the hotel? Which parking area should i park at? Lion King or Mickey and Friends? And for the parking situation for the hotel where is it best to park, self-park or valet? :confused:

disney jones
08-08-2005, 12:52 AM
I was wondering how would you guys do this. I'm doing early entry tomorrow on the 9th of August, and i won't be able to check-in to the GCH until 8 am. How can i make this easier for me to get out and go to the hotel? Which parking area should i park at? Lion King or Mickey and Friends? And for the parking situation for the hotel where is it best to park, self-park or valet? :confused:i would park early that AM in the GCH self-parking lot right across the street from GCH on the west side. Leave the vehicle there and go enjoy the park.

when its tiime to check in, you can make your own choice at that time whether the self-park is too far away to walk, and you'd rather pay the money for the conveneinve of the valet.

and they'll always let you pull right up at the hotel to unload when you check in.

:)

geoffa
08-08-2005, 01:25 AM
I was wondering how would you guys do this. I'm doing early entry tomorrow on the 9th of August, and i won't be able to check-in to the GCH until 8 am. How can i make this easier for me to get out and go to the hotel? Which parking area should i park at? Lion King or Mickey and Friends? And for the parking situation for the hotel where is it best to park, self-park or valet? :confused:

What you could try is what is standard at Disneyland Paris. Take your luggage to the concierge desk at 8 and ask if they can hold for you so you can check in later. Of course you'll need to take time later in the day to sort your check in but if they know you've arrived your room will be held. You'd then be free for your early admission at 9. :fez:

disneyland addict13
08-08-2005, 07:17 AM
What you could try is what is standard at Disneyland Paris. Take your luggage to the concierge desk at 8 and ask if they can hold for you so you can check in later. Of course you'll need to take time later in the day to sort your check in but if they know you've arrived your room will be held. You'd then be free for your early admission at 9. :fez:

The only thing is that Disneyland early entry is at 7...BEFORE she can check in. Not after.

Marox3
08-08-2005, 03:48 PM
We did Early Entry today. I was required to show my hotel charge slip, my photo ID, plus our tickets. You will need to check-in to get the charge slip. GCH will store your luggage until your room is ready. PPH did that for us this weekend.

I had to have a new slip, because the one given to us had my DH's name and he didn't go with us.

Also, only certain rides are working. SM, Buzz, and all of Fantasyland. We took the Monorail, and there was only 1 running. We missed the first, and had to wait 15 mins for the next. For our Early Entry, we made it in at 7:40. It was more crowded than I expected.

Mark Goldhaber
08-08-2005, 09:28 PM
We did Early Entry today. I was required to show my hotel charge slip, my photo ID, plus our tickets. You will need to check-in to get the charge slip.
If CrazyMouse has a park hopper bonus pass, then checking in won't be necessary.