PDA

View Full Version : Do you get special stuff ONLY [AAA Enhanced Fast Pass]

potterphreak
08-07-2005, 09:51 PM
when you book a vacation through Disney or AAA or, can I book my stay at the Disneyland hotel through like, hotels.com and then buy tickets at the Disney Store and STILL get the enhanced FastPASS? Cos I want the En. FP, oh believe me, LOL, but it's not worth $200 for me, ya know? LOL Thanks for any and all help.

Disney Vault
08-07-2005, 10:23 PM
when you book a vacation through Disney or AAA or, can I book my stay at the Disneyland hotel through like, hotels.com and then buy tickets at the Disney Store and STILL get the enhanced FastPASS? Cos I want the En. FP, oh believe me, LOL, but it's not worth $200 for me, ya know? LOL Thanks for any and all help.
Sorry but you can only get the enhanced fast pass through AAA.

MsYumiBr
08-08-2005, 08:17 AM
You can only get "AAA Exclusive Fastpass Bonus" when you get a vacation package that includes tickets. I have APs and AAA and asked about that one. To me, it was worth every penny. It made the huge summer crowds line become nonexistent for the big rides like Splash, Space and Indy. Staying at the DLH gave us a sense of never leaving the park. I loved it.

Susan L
08-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Sorry you have to have that AAA package.

SactoGuy
08-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Sorry you have to have that AAA package.

what is an enhanced fast pass?

tbminnie
08-08-2005, 12:32 PM
what is an enhanced fast pass?
There is a post from Darkbeer on here that should answer any FP questions you have. This is a highly debated subject on this board and you want to spare yourself any lectures, find Darkbeer's post. If I can find it, I will reply here again with the link.
Good luck!

tbminnie
08-08-2005, 12:36 PM
here is a link to the info on EFP. http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720