PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Podcasts

Disneynerd
08-07-2005, 05:44 PM
I listened to a Disneyland podcast from www.disney.go.com (http://www.disney.go.com/). I of course enjoy everything Disney-related, but it was a little dry. Where do you go to listen to Disneyland padcasts? Any recommendations?

Thanks!:)

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 09:13 PM
I listened to a Disneyland podcast from www.disney.go.com (http://www.disney.go.com/). I of course enjoy everything Disney-related, but it was a little dry. Where do you go to listen to Disneyland padcasts? Any recommendations?

Thanks!:)
Okay you have had the right person to answer this. I am adicting to the pod cast!
I started with Mousepod. Which is a man Form San Fransico. he is into music.
Then there is toonfinder. This guy does a great job with info on the characters at disneyland.
Magic theme Park Podcast I just started to listen to but I think I will like it.
Mouse guest weekly if fun and enjoyable to listen to but mostly info on Disneyworld.
Window to the Magic Podcast does sound tour through disneyland and DCA
Lets talk about Disney is my least favorite/ Again MOstly Disneyworld.
Inside the Magic is supose to be great! But again it is from DIsney World so to be truthful I have not listened to it but the Magic theme Park Podcast did play a bit of it.
Oh Magic Theme Park podcast promised up dates on news type items.
All of these can be found in Itunes. But if you want more info just let me know I am an ipod adict!

ralika
08-07-2005, 09:40 PM
where did u find out about all of these

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 09:51 PM
where did u find out about all of theseWell First I learned about the disney one and mousepod right here. THen many of the pod casts promote each other. Toonfinder is always suggesting others.
However I now use Itunes and I just type in disney and a bunch of stuff come up.
BTW for those who do not know. ANd I find alot who do not and to be truthful if is was not for DH giving me an Ipod shuffle and me getting into pod casts I would not know this either. . . .
But you do not need an ipod to download Itunes and or podcasts.!!
All you need is a computer and the internet. and since you are here I think it is safe to say you have that.
You can listen to Pod casts on your computer!
I like Itunes the best for the podcast (insert specail name that I fortget) basically this is what organizes and downloads your pod casts for you. I have mine set on manual but it will do it auto matically if you want.

Before itunes came out with theirs I did use Ipodder and something else I forget the name.
But itunes seems to be the favorite now.

ralika
08-07-2005, 10:03 PM
cool i just download some i have an ipod for a long time and i did not know about them and yes i used itunes for my ipod

ralika
08-07-2005, 10:05 PM
when u download them and load them to your ipod where does the ipod put them thanks for all your help

ralika
08-07-2005, 10:08 PM
nevermind i found where it files them at on the ipod

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 10:10 PM
when u download them and load them to your ipod where does the ipod put them thanks for all your help
Well I have a shuffle. So they just go onto the ipod in the order they are down loaded. Sorry I do not have much more help thatn that.
If you are asking what does the ipod do with them.Then think of the ipod as a mini computer. You down load the songs and now you have a player like a cd player and you can pick and choose. (althought this is hard on the shuffle.) On the Shuffle I mostly just listen in order.
I must say my Ipod has seen less music then anything eles. Untill pod casts I was listening to books on tape/CD. I just copy the cd into the library of Itunes and then down load it on to the Ipod an WAH LA I have a book to go.
Before the 6th HP came out I listened to all 5 first books to review. I could of never had time to do that if I was having to read each book. It only took I think about two weeks to listen to the five books.
Did I answer your Question?

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 10:14 PM
cool i just download some i have an ipod for a long time and i did not know about them and yes i used itunes for my ipod
Pod cast on itunes is fairly new. I want to say only a couple of weeks.
I have felt like I have been in on then begining of this. I mean I got my I pod in Feb. In May started listening to Podcasts and at that time ther were onlt two that had anythign to do with disney and none about Harry POtter. Now there are all the ones for disney that I told you and then for harry potter there are now five. So It is really in an up swing. My husband is even talking about making his own pod cast. And I am thinking about doing one as a class assignment ( I am a teacher) But what a fun way to get information out to parents and students is what I am thinking!

Toonfinder
08-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Well First I learned about the disney one and mousepod right here. THen many of the pod casts promote each other. Toonfinder is always suggesting others.

Hey! Thanks for mentioning my podcast!

I'm totally addicted to podcasting too. Since there just aren't enough Disney podcasts to keep my ears busy, I've been finding some great stuff that is sort of related.

The Animation Podcast is a great one and they have a killer interview with a Disney animator Andreas Deja
http://www.animationpodcast.com/

I will post here when I find other good ones.

tcsnwhite
08-07-2005, 11:57 PM
toonfinder is my favorite

Disneyfun
08-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Hey! Thanks for mentioning my podcast!

I'm totally addicted to podcasting too. Since there just aren't enough Disney podcasts to keep my ears busy, I've been finding some great stuff that is sort of related.

The Animation Podcast is a great one and they have a killer interview with a Disney animator Andreas Deja
http://www.animationpodcast.com/

I will post here when I find other good ones.
Opps (Blush) I forgot to add that one I was thinking park related. I did enjoy the Andreas Deja interview. Animation POdcast now has aseocnd interview with someone else. Sorry I do not know names very well.

Lekta
08-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Thank you, I just downloaded Itunes and am listening to The Disney Insider right now!!

Disneyfun
08-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Thank you, I just downloaded Itunes and am listening to The Disney Insider right now!!
The disney insider was one that I did not list only becuase it is only some one reading the OLD diseny insiders to you. :9 there is also the disney Gear behind the ears. Which is somewhat intresting. but again it is just from the website with the video (SOrry I never watched this)
And then there is also the last minute book report which I feel is a review of good books on speed. :p
The first too to me are just be advertisements for the actual thing. The later, WEll being a teacher I frown on a bit. Yet as an adult I do enjoy and find hummorus.

Disnerd
08-08-2005, 07:06 PM
My vote is for the podcast from http://windowtothemagic.com lots of Disneyland sound bites and music.

Disneyfun
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
My vote is for the podcast from http://windowtothemagic.com lots of Disneyland sound bites and music.
I am really enjoying this one! The last episodes was the best so far!!!!

TowerofTerror
08-08-2005, 09:37 PM
I havent seen any of the podcasts

geoffa
08-09-2005, 04:39 AM
Toonfinder and Windowtothemagic are the best!