PDA

View Full Version : Quick question...tonight's hours and schedule

socaltexan02
08-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Sorry I should have this memorized. :) But I can't recall on Sun. nights - what time does DCA close? (I'm nearly certain DL is midnight, right?) - and what time for Block Party Bash and the Electrical Parade? I tried Disneyland's website and got "system error" on the daily schedule page. TIA. :)

Oh, also - anyone know the last daily show of Turtle Talk?

phoenixfire2k5
08-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Sorry I should have this memorized. :) But I can't recall on Sun. nights - what time does DCA close? (I'm nearly certain DL is midnight, right?) - and what time for Block Party Bash and the Electrical Parade? I tried Disneyland's website and got "system error" on the daily schedule page. TIA. :)

DCA is open till 10pm. BPB is at 5:15, and EP is at 8:45 pm.

And Dland should be midnight, with F! at 9 and 10:30, POD at 3:15 and 7, and fireworks of course at 9:25.

And I'm assuming that Turtle Talk runs around something like every 20 mins or so and will probably be near the end of their evening like between 9:30 and 10 pm.

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 02:29 PM

Try this http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/

socaltexan02
08-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks! I knew I could count on MP for the answers!

phoenixfire2k5
08-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks! I knew I could count on MP for the answers!

Welcome. I didn't get that info from the internet. I called them :)

But they didnt know the answer for the turtle talk. A lot of dead air on that phone call. So I am going on assumption with that one.

socaltexan02
08-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Welcome. I didn't get that info from the internet. I called them :)

Wow - thanks! I am so used to looking everything up on the internet these days I sometimes forget the obvious alternative of making a phone call. :geek:

We're heading over to DCA for just a few short hours this evening!

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Wow - thanks! I am so used to looking everything up on the internet these days I sometimes forget the obvious alternative of making a phone call. :geek:

We're heading over to DCA for just a few short hours this evening!
Might see youthere I am thinking of doing the same thing. If DH and DD get back from the Pool anytime soon!