PDA

View Full Version : sXe day at disneyland

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
08-07-2005, 09:07 AM
sep. 16 is the unofficial straight edge day at disneyland, come out and show support.

if you dont know what sXe is about its basically kids, and adults, that choose to live a life away from drugs and drinking, and premiscuous (sp?) sex. its a personal beleif that we choose to live and cling to with everything we have...its basically a lifestyle with strong convictions, very high morality and integrity. and i found out last night that alot of my friends across the US decided to make it unofficial sXe day at disneyland so everyone that is straight edge, or wants to support should come out and have some good clean fun! :D

TowerofTerror
08-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Wow Im so there on that day if Im not working.Ill plan on being there

tod
08-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Now the pro-drugs, booze and promiscuous sex crowd is going to want their own day.

Is September 24 good for everybody? ;)

--t

SCUBAbe
08-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Now the pro-drugs, booze and promiscuous sex crowd is going to want their own day.

--t

yeah, I can make 9/24...I'm not into the drugs, but the last two....I'm there for...LOL

potzbie
08-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Why stop there?
I'm declaring August 32nd official CORN DOG AND DOLE WHIP day.

And we won't stop until our arterties are clogged fatter than BUILD-A-BEAR souvenir!
;)

DisneylandForever
08-07-2005, 09:42 AM
I thought every day was Dole Whip day! :eek:

SCUBAbe
08-07-2005, 09:48 AM
I thought every day was Dole Whip day! :eek:

and what is soooo great about a dole whip other than it's cheap price....seriously it's only pineapple flavored soft serve...I would rather have a gibson girl sundae...LOL

DisneylandForever
08-07-2005, 09:57 AM
and what is soooo great about a dole whip other than it's cheap price....seriously it's only pineapple flavored soft serve...I would rather have a gibson girl sundae...LOL

Sorry girl. If you have to ask, you'll never know! ;)

SCUBAbe
08-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Sorry girl. If you have to ask, you'll never know! ;)

i guess you're right...after having one I came to the conclusion people l;iked it's $2.50 price tag...becasue it's soft serve that can be found everywhere...LOL

*i didn't even finish mine...*

DisneylandForever
08-07-2005, 10:27 AM
i guess you're right...after having one I came to the conclusion people l;iked it's $2.50 price tag...becasue it's soft serve that can be found everywhere...LOL

*i didn't even finish mine...*

It's different for different people. Maybe some people like its price tag, but that's not what does it for me. Let's put it this way: there's always a line at the juice bar for a reason.

fjhuerta
08-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I hereby declare December 8th to be mE's Day. You'll have to show support to me and buy me Whip Doles all day. You know it's the right thing to do.

Tutter
08-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Why stop there?
I'm declaring August 32nd official CORN DOG AND DOLE WHIP day.

And we won't stop until our arterties are clogged fatter than BUILD-A-BEAR souvenir!
;)

I can't believe you are discriminating against and leaving out the Churrios
:D :p

Opus1guy
08-07-2005, 12:57 PM

Count me in. Potluck everyone! I'll bring the antibiotics!

You know, I never knew until I read the original post of this thread, that I was a person of such weak convictions, and low morality and integrity. And here I thought I was a pretty decent guy. ;)

wwithers
08-07-2005, 01:07 PM
You know, I never knew until I read the original post of this thread, that I was a person of such weak convictions, and low morality and integrity.;)

But we knew. :p ;)

Wesley815
08-07-2005, 01:51 PM

Is September 24 good for everybody? ;)Sounds good to me! I know for sure I won't be there on the 16th.

socaltexan02
08-07-2005, 02:31 PM
I'll be there for Corn Dog/Dole Whip day! :) Maybe SCUBAbe can start coordinating Xdw day - for those like her who do not embrace the Dole Whip lifestyle. :D

SCUBAbe
08-07-2005, 03:31 PM
I'll be there for Corn Dog/Dole Whip day! :) Maybe SCUBAbe can start coordinating Xdw day - for those like her who do not embrace the Dole Whip lifestyle. :D

nope...I don't need a day in the park to make me feel special or included....LOL...I'm me, I'm happy being me, and thats it...:)...yeah, I've always had my own drummer and beat. I have always been in the polls as the one who does not agree. I like being different..:)

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
08-07-2005, 03:38 PM
welcome to the club :D

Disneynerd
08-07-2005, 05:02 PM

--tI'm still laughing at this one:p!

Enjoy your day XgrimmX! I can't think of a better place to celebrate you're morality!

tod
08-07-2005, 11:30 PM
You know, I never knew until I read the original post of this thread, that I was a person of such weak convictions, and low morality and integrity. And here I thought I was a pretty decent guy. ;)

Don't be so hard on yourself. Having morality and integrity do not require you to be a humorless prig.

--t

sriggins
08-07-2005, 11:47 PM
October 29th is official Promiscuous Scubabe day I heard. LOL

Everyone meets over by Pooh.

08-08-2005, 03:17 AM
Having morality and integrity do not require you to be a humorless prig.

You could have told us earlier.

I'm just saying.