PDA

View Full Version : Updating from the Park

nsaul1211
08-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Well I'm off this morning for DLand all day! I am going to be updating my Blog throughout the day from the park with little snippits and hopefully some pictures. Feel free to check out my site at http://360.yahoo.com/nsaul1211 . Check out the photo galleries because I hope to upload pictures from my phone throughout the day. I'll be posting a full trip report and higher quality photos later. :) :) :)

Hakuna Makarla
08-07-2005, 06:08 AM
cool, i will be sure to look off and on thru out. Have a grand time and hey, do me a favor, take a grand night shot of the tot ok, thats my favorite pic!

coronado_g
08-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Looks like you're off to a great start! Have fun :D

nsaul1211
08-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Well we had a good time yesterday, unfortunately I couldnt' update as much as I'd like or with as much stuff as I'd like because my phone died fast with all the pictures I took with it plus uploading, and I had a bunch of calls in the morning which ate it up. Then I realized when I got to the park that I forgot to download the previous pictures in my digital camera and I couldn't delete them because they were important so I only got 2 shots on it, one of Splash Mountain and one of Haunted Mansion.

Oh well, it was fun and I'll be posting a trip report later on.

-Nick