PDA

View Full Version : Small World Fireworks Projections

karl
08-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Small World Fireworks Projections... pretty cool!

Watched Saturday night. Its a different show there - and well worth the visit if you have seen the show from the Castle / Hub area.

The projections are continuous, and go from animated stars and tinkerbell sweep, pychedelic colorations, and most enjoyably, video of the actual attractions as you go through the sequence of lands. Old vintage footage of Disneyland, Walt, then Disneyland Railroad, Electrical Parade, Tiki, Pirates, etc.

TowerofTerror
08-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Awesome I ll check that at on Tuesday nexttime Im at the park

Disney Vault
08-07-2005, 09:35 AM
I really want to see a video of the fireworks from there. It looks very cool from pictures but I bet it is even better in person.

coronado_g
08-07-2005, 10:44 AM

Watched Saturday night. Its a different show there - and well worth the visit if you have seen the show from the Castle / Hub area.

The projections are continuous, and go from animated stars and tinkerbell sweep, pychedelic colorations, and most enjoyably, video of the actual attractions as you go through the sequence of lands. Old vintage footage of Disneyland, Walt, then Disneyland Railroad, Electrical Parade, Tiki, Pirates, etc.
This is the first time I've ever heard that the show is entirely different there. Good info tip! Thanks! :D

ralika
08-07-2005, 11:18 AM
where do u go to see it

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 01:29 PM

Any hints on were it would be good to place a wheel chair so they could actually see it and not peoples buts? (Unless you can guarentee cute buts that is :p )

ToursbabeC3po
08-07-2005, 04:04 PM
We watched it at small world on friday and really enjoyed it. It was nice to be away from the crowds by the hub. The people seemed much more relaxed there as well and made it an over all great experiance.
Toursbabe

phoenixfire2k5
08-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I guess I will eventually have to try this.

Alex S.
08-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Disneyfun, there is almost no crowding there (unless the projections start to change that). There is a small sweet spot, to the far right of small world, where you can see the top of the Matterhorn through the trees. That is about as good as it gets around there and don't let people think you weird for sitting down in the midlde of the walkway. Also, the pavement will be warm, which will be nice if the evening has cooled.

Disneyfun
08-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Disneyfun, there is almost no crowding there (unless the projections start to change that). There is a small sweet spot, to the far right of small world, where you can see the top of the Matterhorn through the trees. That is about as good as it gets around there and don't let people think you weird for sitting down in the midlde of the walkway. Also, the pavement will be warm, which will be nice if the evening has cooled.
Thanks for the info. And believe me I never worry about anyone thinking I an weird! I know the truth! I am :p! I will definetly have to check this out!