PDA

View Full Version : Pictures! No, Really!

Pages : [1] 2

wwithers
08-06-2005, 10:40 PM
I went ahead and posted a new thread because I figured people were sick of checking everytime I posted in Renta's thread.

So, here goes:

Disneyland and San Diego Pictures (http://photobucket.com/albums/v427/wbewitched/San%20Diego%20and%20Disneyland%20July%202005/?action=view&current=DSC00144.jpg)

TowerofTerror
08-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Awesome picture when you go to Disneyland what time or week in july

BellhopMicah
08-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Nice! :D

Crazy4DL
08-06-2005, 10:57 PM
:eek: I don't believe it!! :p

Whitney - they are wonderful, I love them. How fun to see more pictures of Jenny, cutie putie Joshua, DLF and Mukta too. Thank You! :)

I am telling you Olivia is absolutely beautiful!

With you as her mom I am betting she is beautiful inside as well.

I believe her eyes are the same color as her "favorite princesses" :)

I would tell you how beautiful you are again but I don't want it going to your head or anything ;) :~D

Crazy4DL
08-06-2005, 11:12 PM
I just had to go look again! :)

I love the pic of Janine!!! LMHO!! She is so scary ;)

lurve you Janine :D

Disney4Me
08-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Very nice pictures. Your family (friends) is/are very photogencic (sp) Thanks for sharing.

passthepixiedust
08-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Love the pics ! Now I am getting even more excited to go ! (like that is even possible).

08-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Butterfly girl, spider girl, turtle girl, Golden Dumbo girl ... pretty girl!

Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos.

MammaSilva
08-07-2005, 07:03 AM
GREAT pictures and well worth the wait!

sdfilmcritic
08-07-2005, 07:11 AM
I would tell you how beautiful you are again but I don't want it going to your head or anything ;) :~D{coughing fit} Don't worry, I'll be... {coughing fit} ...fine. :~D

P.S. I forgot to add.... I agree with Ruthie that Olivia is such the little cutie. I'm sure you're gonna need a very big stick to beat off all those boys when she gets in to high school. :eek: Scary thought I know. Oh, the high price our women must pay for being beautiful. :rolleyes: :p

kisroo
08-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Well, well, well...our wwithers is not really all that scary or evil afterall... :eek:

She and her mini me are adorable!! :) Your pictures are too cute, Whitney~thanks for sharing. Olivia is truly adorable!

~kisroo:)

wwithers
08-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Well, well, well...our wwithers is not really all that scary or evil afterall... :eek:

Shhhhhh. I am too scary and evil!

Sheesh, I have a reputation to uphold, you know

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Not that I'm biased or anything, but Olivia is beautiful, isn't she? We had a lot of fun. You can see where all my attention is directed when on vacation. The only picture I took when I returned to DL without Olivia was the one of renta and Josh with my phone.

rentayenta
08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks Whit- great pics!

You are evil? ;)

I can't wait for all of the kids to get together in December. DLF's neices, my girls, and Olivia- they are going to have a blast and DLF will be on surrogate daddy overtime! :D

wwithers
08-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks Whit- great pics!

You are evil? ;)

I can't wait for all of the kids to get together in December. DLF's neices, my girls, and Olivia- they are going to have a blast and DLF will be on surrogate daddy overtime! :D

Evil is as evil does, missy. :p

Olivia has been talking about it non stop.

Disneynerd
08-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Olivia is a doll!

adriennek
08-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Shhhhhh. I am too scary and evil!

Sheesh, I have a reputation to uphold, you know

AHEM!

I have been scary and evil for a very very long time, much longer than you missy, and don't you forget it. So you just get in line and don't forget your place in it. Got it? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr <---- see? aren't you scared?

It's about time! Thanks for posting the pics! I like the one of DLF & Mukta & Olivia! Don't they all look so content and happy! Big smiles!

And I also like the one of Olivia on top of the silver polar bear!

Adrienne

Crazy4DL
08-07-2005, 07:48 PM
AHEM!

I have been scary and evil for a very very long time, much longer than you missy, and don't you forget it. So you just get in line and don't forget your place in it. Got it? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr <---- see? aren't you scared?

Adrienne

:eek: :biting nails: :(

;)

Lekta
08-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures. Olivia is adorable!

Marox3
08-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Whit, your DD is just precious. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet her. :(

wwithers
08-07-2005, 08:40 PM
AHEM!

It's about time! Thanks for posting the pics! I like the one of DLF & Mukta & Olivia! Don't they all look so content and happy! Big smiles!

And I also like the one of Olivia on top of the silver polar bear!

Adrienne

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :eek:

sdfilmcritic
08-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I still feel guilty for not meeting up with Whit (and company) on her vacation. :crying:

wwithers
08-07-2005, 09:26 PM
I still feel guilty for not meeting up with Whit (and company) on her vacation. :crying:

And yet still no "Welcome Back" thread. :mad: :crying:

We will be there in October for MA (and in Early December!). I expect to see you and E then!

BQ2
08-08-2005, 05:57 AM
I went ahead and posted a new thread because I figured people were sick of checking everytime I posted in Renta's thread.

Great photos Whitney! Thanks for sharing :D

GrumpyUTboi
08-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

sdfilmcritic
08-08-2005, 09:09 AM
And yet still no "Welcome Back" thread. :mad: :crying:I'll have to create one when you return from the Fall MA this year.