PDA

View Full Version : Any backpacks [for sale] in Disneyland?

kohl
08-05-2005, 03:24 PM
My daughter wants to get a backpack for school from Disneyland. I was wondering what backpack's anyone has seen while in Disneyland. We decided to take a trip next week so I am hoping to find one when we visit.
Or, has anyone seen any at the outlet?

Earkid
08-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Disney Direct (www.disneydirect.com) has some backpacks on sale. Some can be personalized. I like the backpack/lunchbag set. The lunch bag snaps to the back of the backpack.

I do not know if these same pieces can be found in the parks tho.

infinite
08-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I picked up a cute light blue one with Bambi on it in the gift shop of the Grand Californian.

phoenixfire2k5
08-05-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm sure the large World of Disney store has some. You can also probably find some at any Disney store in your local malls.

Might also find some in the Disney sections at some Wal Marts.

kohl
08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
My daughter is 9 and didn't want the ones from the Disney Store. She is getting a little older and was hoping for something other than princesses, but still Disney.

tlovesdis
08-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I am a backback/tote bag fanatic and every time I go to Disneyland they always have several, what I like to call, adult style backpacks. I always find 4 or 5 different ones at the World of Disney, so I'm sure you will find some when you go! I usually buy one each year!

VickiC
08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
I bought my daughter one for first grade a couple months ago. It is purple with a smallish Tinkerbelle logo on it. She's kind of growing out of the overtly pink, Disney Princess stuf, so that was perfect.

Susan L
08-05-2005, 09:12 PM
My daughter wants to get a backpack for school from Disneyland. I was wondering what backpack's anyone has seen while in Disneyland. We decided to take a trip next week so I am hoping to find one when we visit.
Or, has anyone seen any at the outlet?

Last October I got a Mickey Mouse Club sling back pack. It is cool, with lots of pockets to carry lots of stuff. I bought it a the World of Disney in Downtown Disney.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
I picked up a cute light blue one with Bambi on it in the gift shop of the Grand Californian.

I have this exact backpack and LOVE it! I got it at Disney Clothiers on Main Street.